.. is she an idol too?

Mr. Survey, Kim Taehyung?

Sujeong starts to get ready to go to work. She works as a pediatrician at a local hospital and she just started working as a doctor! No more getting bullied just because she's an intern. Gosh, she was late. She hails a cab as her car that she bought hasn't arrived yet from the factory. Before she could forget, she calls her landlord. 

But she missed. 

Taehyung groans as he hears a loud ring that disturbs his sleep. He wakes up and starts to search for his phone, resulting it on the floor.(he doesn't even remember how it got there) and slides the green button.

 

Taehyung Sujeong

Hello? 

Hey, Mr. Kim. I think I'll be sending the money a bit late. I just started working, y'know? So... I need some money to pay for my car. 

...

You wouldn't mind, right? 

Sorry, sorry... Who are you again? 

Umm.. one of your tenants at Diamond Condo. Ryu Sujeong. 

Ryu Sujeong? Yes, my name's start with a Kim but I think you're mistaken. I don't own a condo Miss Ryu. 

Then... who- OMG! I'm so, so sorry. I mis-press. I tried calling the landlord yesterday, which explains your number is close to in the history. Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. 

Look lady! You just ruined my sleep. 

Then? 

Lulled me back. 

LOL, you just go and search in youtube 'baby songs' that lulled you back. 

It'll eat my data. 

Why are you not at your home? 

Why aren't you? 

I'm on my way to work. 

Same.

You sound like you slept. 

Okay, probably not... 

You're just being grumpy. Go and see a pscyhiatrist to solve that problem. Goodbye! 

W-wait- 

...

Dang it! I was just about what's her work about. 

 

 

Taehyung get up the bed and stretch his arms. Thanks to the girl's call, he was save from getting an earful from his mother who really, really hates people who wake up late. 

"Mommy!" Mrs. Kim just laughs as Taehyung acts like a spoiled brat earning a hit on the head from his brother. 

"You're just being salty because I am more closer to mommy then you." 

"Dream on, Bear~" 

"Enough! We don't want to argue in front of food." 

Both of them stayed quiet but were doing a war of kicking just under the table. Taehyung later joins his brother jogging in the street. It was quiet and not many people were waking up. 

"Bro, I got a question."

"What?" 

"What kind of occupation needs to wake up really, really early?" 

"I don't know... ask yourself. You work till dawn. Don't you have any idea?" His brother asks him back. Making him frown. 

so... is she an idol too? It explains her honey-like voice, but what kind of idol interacts directly to the person that she is renting?