Second

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy reading :)

 

The sun rays peeking through the curtains, the birds chirping merrily, but these things does not bother if you are a heavy sleeper especially like Jung Eunji. However, today was the exception. Not because of sunrays but due to shower noise that she was up. The first few minutes she rolled on the bed and then questioned herself “since when did my bed get this wide?” she sprang up and recollected what all happened the day before. She looked down to see herself in a long t-shirt and then realized she had a company. Just then, Chanyeol - her company, emerged through the bathroom, only in his pants and wiping his hair.

Holy-moly he is so hawt. Stop gaping at him Eunjiya.. stop it.. aah but his abs mmm

She came back to her senses when Chanyeol fake-coughed.

Oh he caught me staring at him AGAIN… pabo-eunji

Chanyeol smirked at her reaction. “Well your highness I get it you like gawking at my body shamelessly but I don’t have much time so can you please get ready and return my tee? I can’t go out like this” pointing his bare torso and Eunji gulped. She then quickly removed the duvet off her and avoiding him picked her dress and entered the bathroom.

Damn I should have not given her my t-shirt in the first place. She looks so y in it.

He was cursing himself when she returned back looking like an angel and handed back his tee.

They both decided to grab a quick breakfast in the hotel itself and then to part their ways. After having food, they walked out of the hotel.

“So I guess this is the end.” He said

“Thank you Chanyeol for everything. I’ll never forget you” he missed the sad glint in her eyes as they shook their hands.

“Should I call a cab for you?” he asked

“Naah I’ll manage.” She gave him a last smile and walked in the opposite direction.

I will remember you forever Eunji-ya. He murmured to himself and got into his cab-hunt.

___________________________________________________________________

 

Chanyeol had a flight in a few hours.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter