First

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy reading :)

Her hair flowing gracefully, her dress giving her an angelic look, accentuating her beauty, but something was odd with this whole attire, the entire wedding look. Instead of heels, she was seen sporting sneakers and looked quite in hurry. Sweat trickled down her face as she clutched the bottom part of her gown and ran for her life as if she was in a big trouble. Well at a distance, some five to six men were seen chasing her. Looking back she unknowingly entered a dark alley and collided with a rock hard chest.

“Owww..”, they both flinched back.

“Oh ! Are you one of them?” she panicked.

“One of who?” the boy got confused.

“Aah that means you aren’t from them,” she pointed at her back.

“Don’t tell me you’re a criminal and the police are behind you! God my life is already miserable and I don’t want to deal with another problem!!!” he got flustered.

“Ayy what do you mean by problem huh? And no I haven’t done anything wrong except for teasing fellow classmates and now running from my own wedding!” she said pouting. And that’s when the boy gave her a look and skimmed her from top to bottom. He had to admit she is the most beautiful bride he has ever seen. He got out of his reverie when she tugged his hand and took him to a corner.

“Hey girl what are you doing and where are you dragging me?”

“They are nearing us and I don’t want to be caught.”

“But why drag me? They are behind you. And seriously do you think they won’t be able to find us here?” with that he took her to a more secluded corner. The place was small and could hardly fit for the two. The only thing good was that it was more dark thus least possibility of being caught.

The people were nearing them. He shoved her in and as he tried to move ahead, so they could hide completely, she suddenly jabbed him,

“Hey mister no taking advantage of this situation! And for your kind information I have learnt taekwondo and I have the ability to knock you right here right now…”

He cut her off when they heard hushed voices “Shh...Just trust me, this once,” he pleaded. She took her arm off and he advanced near her. The voices grew and he took a further step ahead when she glare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter