Uninvited

Blood: A Vampire's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BLOOD: A Vampire's Tale

➴ Chapter Nine

 ✥ ✥ ✥ 

 

“Got cha!” Boyoung smilingly said upon grabbing the camera she forgot on the top of her desk before dashing out of her office.

 

While she was walking along the endless corridors of the hospital on her way back to the rooftop, she suddenly sense a presence behind her that its seems like it was following her quietly. Gulping in sudden light fear, she increases her pace to reach the elevator at the bottom while gripping on the camera she’s holding but then before she could reach and press the up button, an arm grab her waist totally starting her which ended for her to scream with her eyes tightly close.

 

“Yah, yah! Boyoung-sshi, it is i. Park Hyungsik.” Hyunsik uttered, while holding onto her. “What’s wrong? What’s with the sudden scream?”

 

Boyoung open her eyes upon hearing his voice and immediately push him away from her with a death glare…

 

“Ugh! Why do you have to appear like that?!” Boyoung furrowed, gritting her teeth. “You scare the hell of me! Seriously tch, this guy.” She breathe.

 

“S-Sacred? Oh.” Hyungsik swallowed his saliva before apologetic bowing at her. “I’m sorry, i didn’t mean to. I just thought it would be better if i just follow you quietly. Since you’d like that way anyways.”

 

“What? Huh. Better? Nothing’s better every time i’m with you.” She look away, bitting her lower lips consciously.

 

Hyungsik on the other hand chuckled softly, putting her both hands on her pocket after knowing all her thoughts while looking at her grumpiness…

 

“You know, you’re lying weren’t you?” He whisper to her before winking. “As what i can see, i think you’re even more relaxed now after seeing my face. Why? Did you miss me boyoung-sshi? Don’t worry i’ve missed you too. Sorry if i haven’t attended my session this morning, i have some important errands to do but don’t worry i’ll come tomorrow morning and the day after that.”

 

“Yah, you’re really ridiculous. I don’t know what goes inside that mind but i’m sure you’re totally insane.” She said, pressing the up button.

 

“Yea, i’am. That’s why you’re there to treat this insane mind that i have. Anyways my dear doctor boyoung-sshi, you look so pretty tonight. You’re pretty when you’re wearing your lab gown but you’re prettier without it.”

 

He stare at her eyes and he could tell that she was creeping the hell inside from her sudden increased of heartbeat. Boyoung literally grip harder at the camera she’s holding like it could crashed from her hands in any minute as she felt her cheeks became hotter. The gaze of the man in front of her were like hardly to resist. His eyes began to travel in every inch of her face without even letting go of her loud thoughts that keep on echoing inside his head.

 

“Are you alright? You seemed so red.” Hyungsik uttered an inch from her lips.  “Don’t doubt your thoughts. I assure you, they are hundred percent real.”

 

Boyoung unbelievable gave him a look, wondering again for the nth times if how the hell he do or know that, like he’s actually saying that he really could read her. Out of the blue, they heard the elevator door opens making her snap and look away from him…

 

“Enjoy the party my lady. Sad to say that i can’t join you but don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter