New CEO

Blood: A Vampire's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BLOOD: A Vampire's Tale

➴ Chapter Three

 ✥ ✥ ✥ 

 

On a private office of Boyoung the atmosphere drown into a completely different along with hyungsik presence there. The air had a perfumed scent which absolutely not his perfume nor her, but the scent were coming from the fresh colorful carnations that he brought with him, to give it to her.

 

Boyoung sat so stiffly and with such a straight back on her desk. While hyungsik on the other hand took his sit at a sofa chair right in front of her desk and start to stare at her as well as, reading her thoughts which he really find fascinating every time he’s with her.

 

“Hyungsik-sshi.” She called out his attention, as she notice him being way too focused while he continue to stare at her.

 

“Yes boyoung-sshi?” He said followed by a smile. “I guess you’re wondering if how on earth did i knew your address, am i right?”

 

She blinked for a seconds, and as usual its happening again. Its been a year since boyoung took over of being his private psychiatrist after Dr. Kang, transfer him. And until now, she can't explain that every time she’s thinking of something or even a words to say, hyungsik will tend to say it first like he’s foreseeing the words that she’ll say; though he really can read peoples mind.

 

“I’ve been thinking this for like thousand of times.” Boyoung paused, placing the pen aside.

 

“I know. You’re still wondering, why am i like this? I assure you, that i’m not a fortune teller or something. I’m actually, more than that.”

 

Suddenly, hyungsik laugh at her which making her completely astonished. Because every time he’s having a consultations like this, all that she can do is just listen to him as he do all the talking and staff.

 

“Now you’re thinking, i’m crazy? For the nth time, i swear i’am not.”

 

“I can see the reason why Dr. Kang, transfer you.” She said with a long sigh. “Do you want me to prescript you another medicine? This time, i’ll double the dosage because i think your severe.” Boyoung scoffed, rolling her eyes.

 

“This is the reason why i like you. You’re harsh yet y.”

 

“Hyungsik-sshi, i’m your Doctor okay? Not your toy. If you continue on being like this every time you’re having your consultation with me, i might endorse you to another psychiatrist i know. Which i think, would be better.”

 

“You got me there huh. Fine, i apologized.” He said sternly, leaning his back against the sofa chair. “I just can’t help it, since you’re my favorite Doctor here.”

 

Out of the blue, in the middle of the prolonged silence inside boyoung’s office, yoomi popped her head around th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter