Invitation

Blood: A Vampire's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BLOOD: A Vampire's Tale

➴ Chapter Thirteen

 ✥ ✥ ✥ 

 

It was already nine o’clock in the morning when boyoung and yoomi arrived at the hospital parking lot with boyoung on the wheels. After the incident that happened to yoomi at the parking lot before, she stop from driving whenever she goes to work instead, she start riding public transformation and sometimes she ride at boyoung’s car. When the both of them get off from the car, a red BMW 4 series convertible arrived and parked just right beside boyoung’s car.

 

“Wait a minute, isn’t that CEO Kim?” Boyoung nudge and whispered to yoomi.

 

Yoomi didn’t answer as she was just straightly looking at jaejoong until he get off of his car and surprisingly approach the two of them, removing his sunglasses…

 

“Good Morning.” He uttered in a friendly manner plus a light smile.

 

Boyoung smile from ear to ear as she took a step forward and bowed politely at him…

 

“Good Morning CEO Kim.” She greeted back with a wave.

 

On the other hand, yoomi was a bit shocked from jaejoong unusual actions because all of them knew that their new boss won’t barely talk to any of the staff/employees of the hospital if its not concerning about work as well as smiling. They often see jaejoong as serious and cynical boss every time he comes to work...

 

“Hi Dr. Han.” Jaejoong look at yoomi.

 

“H-Hello Sir.” Yoomi said with a polite bow as well.

 

“How do you feel now?”

 

She blink and a bit puzzled if she’d heard the right words that just came from his boss’s mouth…

 

“Ah. Well, i heard from Director Kim that you’ve fainted last night from the party.” He said with another hint of light smile. “Are you okay now?”

 

“Yes she is CEO Kim. Actually she fainted because she got drun—”

 

Yoomi elbowed boyoung cutting off her sentence before lowering her head feeling embarrassed…

 

“I’m so sorry sir for my behavior last night. Could you tell to Director Kim my apology as well for giving him a hard time i really didn’t mean to.”

 

“It’s alright. Don’t worry.” Jaejoong simply replied, now looking straight to her eyes. “What time is your off duty? Do you mind if i invite you for dinner later?”

 

“D-Dinner?” Yoomi, stuttered.

 

Boyoung whose standing right beside them, gave the two of them a shocking look. She can’t believe from what she was seeing and hearing, their boss just ask her friend for a dinner…

 

“Actually i haven’t check my shift yet if what time will i be finish later—”

 

“Please.” Jaejoong cut her off. “Don’t worry, i’ll wait for you.”

 

She swallowed her saliva, bite her lower lip as she   was contemplating inside if she’l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter