Chapter 61: Happy Dreams.

She is a boy

deleted this chapter by accident ఠ_ఠ will post talk love 2 in a few hours

 

“What's so interesting?” Jongup asked as he entered the kitchen and found Daehyun very focused on his phone.

“I'm looking for places”

“Have you had enough of living with me?”

“You know I love living with you” Daehyun said with a big smile “I'm looking for places that I can use as gallery to make a photography exhibition”

“Last night’s exhibition inspired you”

“Actually Youngjae inspired me” Daehyun said “I was upset since my 20’s almost gone and haven’t done anything with my dream, then Youngjae told me to make an exhibition”

Jongup hated Youngjae, but had to admit that his idea was great “I'll support you whatever you do”

“I know, you're the best friend ever” Daehyun reached out and held the younger's hand. Jongup lowered his head and watched Daehyun's hand on his, he had said he'd wait for him to choose between him and Youngjae, however, he couldn't wait anymore, he wanted Daehyun to choose him, he opened his mouth and was about to tell him what he felt when Daehyun's phone rang.

“It's an unknown number” Daehyun said as he glanced at the screen.

“Don't answer” Jongup said, but it was too late, the other answered.

“Daehyun?” a female voice asked on the other line.

“Sunhwa?” he asked in surprise.

“How do you know that's me?”

“I recognized your voice, after all, I'm your fan” Daehyun giggled nervously “How did you get my number?”

“A little birdie told me” she said “My assistant is in Hong Kong, you want to go with me to Jeju for a photo shoot?”

Daehyun’s heart started to beat fast and replied with a skeptical trembling voice “Me?”

“You said you're a photographer”

“But...”

“Are you interested, yes or not?”

“Yes, I am”

“Pack your stuff, I'll wait for you at the airport” she said and hung up.

“Are you ok?” Jongup asked as the elder was shaking.

“It was Sunhwa, she wants me as her assistant”

“What? That's amazing”

“I KNOW!!!” Daehyun screamed “I have to pack, she'll wait for me at the airport, the photo shoot is in Jeju!!!”

 

Chapter 61: Happy Dreams.

Four days later.

“Come in” Sunhwa went back and forth across the living room.

“Sorry I took so long, there was a long line at the pharmacy” Daehyun said, entering the room.

“This headache is killing me” she rushed to him and took the bag with the painkillers.

“Don’t you want to go to the doctor?”

“No, I always get a headache after I finish a photo shoot, I guess it's the nerves” she said “Thank you, now go have fun, it's your last day on the island”

“I like to be with you” Daehyun said and blushed.

“You can clean those” she pointed at the camera lenses on the table “Usually I do it, but this headache” she rubbed her aching temple.

Daehyun sat down and took a lens carefully and started cleaning it.

“You're really talented, I'm glad that you were my assistant, next time I'm in town let's work together again” she said.

“I’ll look forward to” he said and his lips before turning his head to her.

“Yes?” she noticed he had something to say.

“I've been wondering... Why did you ask me to be your assistant? I'm sure you know a lot of professional photographers who could do better than me...”

“I saw your photographies, I liked what I saw”

“Where? My photographies are in my nightstand table”

“At Youngjae's apartment”

At first, Daehyun was confused, and then he recalled that Youngjae asked to see the photos he took at the park and never handed them back.

“He has your photographies framed in his studio like a mini gallery” Sunhwa said “When he asked me to go to his apartment I was thinking of something else, you know, when a man asks a woman to his place... I was happy that a handsome young man flirted with me, but he just wanted to show me your photographies”

“He said you're perfect for this job, I had doubts since you're amateur, but he insisted so much, and since your photographies weren't bad, I called you and I don't regret it, you're really very talented”

“Why did he do that?” Daehyun asked in confusion.

“Didn't you hear me? He got your photos framed like the most valuable masterpieces, it's clear that he's a big fan, he likes you a lot”

“He doesn't like me... that way...” Daehyun shook his head “I told him I liked him and he said no...”

“People can change his mind”

 

 

like I said, I wanted to do more with this chapter, jae and up going to jeju and stalking dae, it’d been funny

giphy.gif