Chanyeol as Serial Killer

Exo One Shots (Halloween Special)

Personality:

~possessive over you

~loves to call himself your man

~a cold killer but not able to let you go

"If you can't wake up from the nightmare....maybe you are not asleep!" Is what he whispers into your ears while he suddenly wraps his bloody arms around you. "Ch-Chanyeol....w-what are you even talking about? W-What's t-that? A-and y-your arms...wh-what is that?" You stammered not understanding what the love of your life is suddenly talking about. "Hmm....I don't know babe. What do you think am I talking about?" He tightens his grip around your waist. "Ch-chanyeol, st-stop it you are scaring me.....th-thats not e-even funny." You try to avoid the scary thought that were creeping into your mind. No he couldn't have done such a cruel thing.....never could he have killed those innocent people. "Haha don't you worry babe! I can kill them all....but I'm too possessed by you my dear. I just want to keep you here....aghhhh but what to do? You shouldn't have seen this! Will you be able to keep this secret for your Man?" You feel his shaky breath on your neck as you looked up onto the tree where all those bloody bodies were hanging around.