D.O as Jigsaw

Exo One Shots (Halloween Special)

Personality:
-Very smart 
-observes his victims a long time before he takes any actions 
- knows every detail of you
-plays games that decide upon you can live or not
-reminds the world to be grateful for the gift of life

"Are you willing to survive? Will you finally begin to appreciate the gift of life?" That's all you heard as you woke up bound onto a chair....."W-why are you? W-What's going on?" You heard other people yelling beside you as you now realised this isn't a dream. "Oh you are awake Y/N? I got worried that I gave you a too strong dosis of k.o drops." You now remembered......you were at a party meeting some people as you decided to go to the restroom as you felt dizzy, thinking it was the fault of the alcohol you drunk and now you woke up in some dark basement bound on a chair with 2 other guys that look as if their lives are about to end as now panic overcame you, realising the situation you are in now. "You 3 people all have something in common, you don't appreciate the gift of life but today we will figure out how fast life can come to an end and how strong ypur will to survive is." What is that voice talking about over the speakers? I? Not appreciating my life? Okay, I admit I suffered from depression and spent most of my time at home not going out that often, but I never would have killed myself. "The game is easy, it is a child's game.....memory....you all know that game, do you? I will show you some cards and all you have to do is memorizing them correctly....if one of you says one card wrong one of you will get a deadly electric shock. You are 3 people so we will play 3 rounds, if you all will say it correctly you all will be able to survive and enter the next room where the next game is waiting for you." The voice announced. I was scared and trembled like crazy but I was never someone to loose control over my mind. The only way to get out of here is to keep calm, memorize the damn cards and try to survive. The voice showed us cards over a screen on the wall. The first person stuttered badly but tried his best to do as told and memorize everything.....he did well and nobody got harmed yet. The second gut went completely insane. "F**k get a grip of yourself you bas**d or do want us all to die!" The first guy yelled crying in despair. That's it the second guy completely lost it and couldn't memorize a thing. "Oh, that was the wrong order.....let's see who will." The voice said again and I'm about to get a heart attack as I closed my eyes, praying in silence I will survive this . "I'm so sorry, it was my fault....forgive me" the second guy cried out. "Ahhhh it's true it was your fault....do you want to die then." The voice asked. "W-What" the second guy asked shocked. "Haha it was your fault yet you won't die right?" The voice laughed."I can't decide that to be honest....I will just press that one button and the electric shock will hit one of you randomly." The voice announced pressing the mentioned button as both guys beside me got hit. "Ups....well they both were at fault tho." The voice laughed. "Hmm what to do with you now Y/N? You can't play alone that would be no fun, right?" The voice explained. "Please don't kill." You trembled completely and cried out. "Please, I play fairly....why would I kill you without giving you a chance?" The voice explained. "I-I will do everything please just tell me what I have to do to get out of here." You yelled tearing up as you saw light entering the dark basement and a figure entering the dark room. He wore a mask but got rid of it as soon as he was standing beside you. It was him, the handsome boy you drunk with at the club. "Y-you?" You looked at him shocked. "I almost didn't want to take you here....you seemed happy at the party but I couldn't let you go without knowing for sure that you will from now on appreciate every second of your life. I'm sorry for scaring you but just answer one question......From now on what will you do with your life when I will let you go?" He asked. "I-I will spend my life without regrets, I will be happy and appreciate that I can be alive. I will take good care of me and won't live depressed by myself." You cried now truly regretting how you spent your life till now. "I knew you would understand me" He smiled and his heart shaped lips almost creeped you out. How can a psycho like him look so innocent at the same time. "I know everything about you, you should know....if you will tell anyone about this...or will start living all depressed again.....I won't let you go a second time." He smiled freeing you from the chair, as you cried out of happiness and relieve now. You tried to stand up but fell into his embrace as you couldn't take it any longer and just cried. "Pssssttt....you survived it okay?" He comforted you and leaded you out of the basement.