Kai as Beast

Exo One Shots (Halloween Special)

Personality:

~you are his

~kinda shy since he hides himself a lot

~keeps his eyes on you

"I am there....waiting, watching, keeping to the shadows. But when you need me...I will step out  of the shadows and protect what is mine!" That's all you heard out of the cold darkness. "W-who are you? Stop hiding and show yourself!" You try to sound confident even though it was more than obvious you struggle. "Shall I tell you? If I do....I wonder if that would be helpful to you?" The voice becomes clearer as you turned around seeing a dark figure between the trees that approaches you slowly. "What do you want from me?" You yell at the figure as you slowly tried to step backwards. "I know you, I know you too well. I know you got scolded for forgetting your homework today. I know you cry every night, doubting yourself so much. I know how perfect you are but I'm not in any position to comfort you." A tanned skinned man stands now in front of you, looking at you with black and cold eyes, yet a warm smile that appears on his lips. "I am nothing to you, yet you are all to me! I've been watching you for so long." He smiles again. "Y-you are that st-stalker? T-the reason I felt so observed all the time?" You take another step back as realisation hits you hard and the things that made no sense before finally seem to become clear now. "I scared you, didn't I? That wasn't my intention and the last thing I wanted but I had to protect you since they are behind you." He explains with a low voice. "Be-hind m-me? Wh-ho? W-what are you taking about?" 

"They want you to die, but you can't see them! They aren't humans they are beasts and I am one of them." He says smirking now as the black colour of his eyes are changing to an gold brown colour. "I am one of them but I showed you myself so let me stay on your side from now on."