Suho as Micheal Myers

Exo One Shots (Halloween Special)

Personality: 

-cares about you only

-would kill every human being to be alone with you

- thinks of you as naive but in a cute way

On a cold Halloween night, six year old Suho brutally murdered his 17-year-old sister, Jaehee. He was sentenced and locked away for 15 years. But on October 30,  while being transferred for a court date, a 21-year-old Suho steals a car and escapes. He returns to his hometown (your town), where he looks for his next victims. Back then you used to be his only friend, Suho the weird kid next door. Admitting he often had weird habits he still was kind and treated you like a princess. Besides everyone else, you never were able to remember your friend as such a horrible beast everyone else told you he is. You were innocent kids back then yet Suho claimed you would become his one day. Yes, also tonight those beautiful memories of your first crush Suho won't disappear from your mind. The news that Suho could be back in your hometown made you nervous. Is it just a silly rumour since Halloween is coming up? You hit yourself...."I really should stop thinking about this guy. What if he really killed his sister back then?" How can I still be not over my childhood crush? You asked yourself letting out a bitter laugh. Laying back down on your bed you try to think about something else as you suddenly heard the door to your room opening. "Mom can't you knock, I was about to finally get a bit of sleep." You mumble kinda annoyed but to tired to actually sit up and open your eyes. You heard her walking closer to your bed as you groan and finally decided to sit up. "Mom can't you let me sleep for once?" You look up at the figure who you thought would be you mother but oh boi you were so wrong as you now faced your childhood crush, that everyone claimed to be a brutal murder, smiling at you. "T-that c-can't be.." you stutter as you rubbed your eyes in disbelief. "Baby, you're not dreaming. It's me! I promised you I will come and make you mine one day. So here I am." He smirks. You almost forgot to breath as you weren't able to move from shock, your eyes scanned over the figure....it is dark but the moon light shimmered into your room, enough for you to finally notice he is drained in blood. He has a mask in his bloody hands as you now tried to jump out of the bed. "Don't think you can es cape me, I waited way too long to get you baby." He pinned you back down onto the mattress. "Let me go, you killed your sister....y-you truly did it.....did you? Why? Why did you do that?" You cried as he just let out a laugh. "Because I don't care about anyone else but you, baby." He looked directly into your eyes. "Mooooom" you yell hoping to wake her or anyone of your family up as you tried to get out of his grip. "Haha you always were naive Baby. They are dead already....nothing to thank for. From now on you will be able to sleep without anyone bothering you......you will sleep in my arms Babe."