Chapter 09

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four of them gathered in Namjoon's living room, sitting close to each other, carefully not making any noise. Afraid that they will wake little Taehyung up from his deep sleep in the room. They just got back from the police station, giving their statement about the incident and after calling the owner of the cafe, both Jimin and Seokjin were given two days off to settle down.

"So, that's your father huh?" Namjoon awkwardly look at Jimin's solemn face and smile at the poor guy.

"Yeah. Sorry I got you guys in this trouble. I should have seen it coming." Seokjin who seat in the middle of Jimin and Namjoon took hold of the smaller guy's hands and give them a light squeeze.

"It's not your fault. We can never predict things that will happen later right? Besides, we're all okay and nothing happen to you except that bruise around your neck. Wait, let me get something for that. I'm sure I put it somewhere in the bathroom cabinet." Jimin did not get to protest as Seokjin already leave the couch, going straight to the bedroom.

"Why did he tried to kill you? Sorry, if you don't feel like sharing, it's okay. I understand," Namjoon said and he smile at the way Yoongi put his hand around Jimin's shoulder, comforting the guy. It is a very rare sight of his friend being affectionate to another people.

"Well, something happened in the past, way before I met with Seokjin. To be honest, Seokjin know everything about it and I'm glad he keep it a secret all this years but now, maybe it's time for you to know too." He took a deep breath and look at his boyfriend for a support before continuing. "He's not that type of person to begin with. It all change after my mother passed away." He continues his story even after Seokjin get back from the room and he did not even stop when Yoongi helps him to put the cream that Seokjin handed to him just now on his neck, thought the thick white cream was a bit too cold on his skin.

"He did all those terrible things to you?" Namjoon widen his eyes at the end of it and Seokjin nodded.

"You can look at other peoples' scars, but who knows what's inside their hearts except them?" Seokjin said and pouted. He hates it when Jimin started to open up because it hurts him to see his friend struggles to keep his emotions under control while telling it. "That's enough Jimin. Why don't you guy take a rest here, the more people around you, the faster you'll feel better. Right?" He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter