Chapter 08

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was busy arranging the tables in the cafe before their closing time when someone walk through the front door. "I'm sorry sir. We're about to close now." He gasp at the familiar sight of a long forgotten face in front of him.

"Jimin..." The guy said and neared him making him stumbled backward few steps before his back hit a table behind him.

"Stop there!" He shout at the guy and held out his palm. He started to gasp for air as his eyes wandering around the cafe looking for Seokjin's assistant. "Jin, where are you?"

"Wait. I need to change the filter first but it stuck." He whimpered at the answer and tried to make a run to where Seokjin was crouching under the bar, where the water filter placed at but a hand stopped him from going any further and he scream when the guy grabbed his neck and start to squeeze them making his gargles, trying to catch a breath.

"What happen?" Seokjin who startled to heard the scream stand and he too scream at the sight of Jimin being strangled on the neck by an unknown guy. "Yahhhhhh! Stop that!" He run and tried to push the guy away only to be hit on the face, making him fall flat on his back. He kicks the guy on the legs several times, but the guy moves away from him, dragging Jimin by the neck with him. "Stop! You're going to kill him!" He started to reach inside his pocket, fumbling with his phone. He taps on it quickly after he got it out but startled when it vibrated against his hand. Namjoon call him at that time.

"Joon, where are you?! Come here and help me. Someone trying to kill Jimin! Hurry!" Namjoon was sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter