Chapter 03

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you okay?" Jimin widen his eyes, startled when Seokjin tapped his shoulder while his mind wandered somewhere else, thinking about a certain guy who have not showed up almost a week now.

"Nothing. I just feel tired." He shrugged it off.

"Why don't you take a rest? It's almost closing time now. I just need to clear the machine and we are done for the day." Jimin nodded and slumped his shoulder, watching his friend settled his things. Half an hour later, both of them standing outside the door, pulling the shutter down, locking the place. Biding their goodbyes, Jimin felt a shiver run down his spine, it was as if someone was watching his whole movement.

He turned his head and take a look behind his back once, hoping it was Yoongi that has been waiting for him like before but when there are no sign of the guy being there, he bit his lower lips. The same feeling three years ago came rushing back at him making him dropped his car key. Gulping, he bend his body a bit and quickly turn to check on his back, again, nothing there, only Seokjin's car leaving the parking spot, and the guy waving at him. "He must be happy to have Namjoon." He said to no one and retrieve his key from the floor and lock all four doors quickly right after he sit behind the wheel, taking a deep breath before igniting the engine and drive away from the place to his apartment.

He arrived home around twenty minutes after eleven and sighed, dropping his body on the couch. Staring boredly at the ceiling, he hummed and started to play game on his phone. An hour later, he was still wide awake with no sleepiness came to him. Sighing, "I got a morning shift tomorrow, why I didn't feel like sleeping?" He asked his own self, annoyed, before a picture of an ice cream and bubbling soda water makes their way in his head. "Aishh it's always like this if I can't sleep." Standing, he looked at the coffee table, towards the keys there and shrugged, deciding to walk instead of bringing his car to the nearest 24 hours convenience store. As he pulled on his sweater, going out from the lift, he shivered. Both from cold and from the same feelings as when he dropped his key before. He rushed his steps to the road and after making a quick decision on what ice cream he wanted to have, he leave in a hurry.

Though he was and munching on his ice cream, the same feelings keeps on following him around, like the nightmares he experiences every night. He tried to walk slower than before to calm his now t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter