Chapter 10

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi smirk while watching his friend pacing in front of him in that black tuxedo of him, biting his lips and mumbling under his breath that Yoongi could not catch a word of it. The day has come, his friend will be the husband of Kim Seokjin, the pretty guy next door today and he knew, not even if his heart leap out from his ribcage, that Namjoon will cancel all of it.

"Yah, rilex. Seokjin won't leave you on the altar!" At this, Namjoon turn abruptly to face his friend.

"You said that one more time, I'll kick you out from my reception!" He glare at his smirking friend and sigh. "I'm being stupid, right?" Yoongi nodded.

"Even Tae was being excited outside, sharing foods and drinks with his friends. Why don't you take a seat first," he taps the chair next to him. "And drink a bit of water. I'm sure Seokjin was trying his best to stay calm too. This is a big day for you guys." Yoongi said and pass a bottle of water to Namjoon who is finally releasing a long breath and looking a bit calm.

"I'm waiting for your big day too." Namjoon said making Yoongi smile.

Their wedding was a very simple one as Seokjin insisted. With white as their theme colour and a garden background as their venue. Five white canopies can be seen stood tall from few metres away, with pink flowers veins hanging around the canopies legs and a few long tables, covered with white table clothes, which have foods and beverages on top of it for the guests to enjoy. Both Namjoon's and Seokjin's parents can be seen socializing with other guests with them exchanging hand shakes, thanking everyone whose come for their sons big day with a wide smiles spreads on their glowing faces. Namjoon who stood nervously at the altar before was taken aback as his groom walk down the aisle. With his slow steps and shy smile on his fair and flawless face, he neared the smiling Namjoon who held out his hand to him, waiting for him to take it and say their vows.

It was late at night when both Yoongi and Jimin lay side by side on the bed. Both staring silently at the ceiling with no words uttered but the silence filled their n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter