Chapter 04

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost a month passed since he went together to live with Yoongi. Remembering back the things from before, he focused his hearing to the sound of the clock ticking and watched the thin hands of it inside the frame. He was alone at home since it is his day off today. Yoongi has left two hours ago.

Min Yoongi, the guy himself is a big mystery for him. Like a puzzle he needed to solve and he got time to do that. He remembered his first night in here. Yoongi keeps his words and never bothered him with anything that he dislikes. He likes it when the guy drapped his hand on his waist, thinking he was asleep. His favourite time of the day was in the morning, where Yoongi will always be the first one to wake and the guy moving around makes him stirred in his sleep. He will open his eyes after the pale guy kiss his cheek and left to the bathroom. Yoongi smell good, and he likes the way the guy's freshed face in the morning after a shower and his after shave scent wafting through the air. He will take his time to watch the guy getting dressed and readied for the day.

He likes it a lot when Yoongi waits for him to have their breakfast together and the guy insisted on leaving the house together too, saying he will call if he was late later in the evening. He likes when he ended his morning shift and thinking if Yoongi will be home before him, waiting and greet him from the living room, sipping some cold beverages and chill out on the couch with his legs cross over the ankle, wearing his thin white shirt and his comfortable long pants.

He likes it whenever he got his day off from the cafe, Yoongi will stay up late in the night, just to watch movie together with him though he know the guy will have to wake up early in the morning the day after, but he keep his mouth shut. He wanted to be a bit selfish for now. Yoongi seems to not care about this as the guy will start his morning routine with the same kiss on the cheek and the same smile when he got home. Yoongi's smiling to him was his last thought before he dropped into sleep. Into the dark silent sleep.

Shivering in the dark, but not from the cold. Fear was like a skin of ice over his small and fragile bones, rattling them together so he could almost hear the helpless, hollow sound of them. No place to hide, never. He was coming and he could hear the heavy footsteps growing louder from the living room. He glanced toward the only window, and wondered in his head, what would it feels like if he just leaped from the bed and jumped out of the window, falling to the street below, free. He will be free at last but in death. But he was too afraid to do so even with the growing louder f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter