Chapter 01

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Years before :

A fair skin boy, age fifteen, looked outside the only window available for him in the rented twenty one floors apartment, peeking through the worn out material that once a pretty blood red curtain his mother sewed years before. He watched how people went on with their life, going back and forth around each vendors down there. There are no emotion written on his face though a group of kids was running around the busy street, bumping to a couple who happily walks hand in hand. He turned his sight to look at a boy around his age who slipped on a plastic bag landing on his , still no emotion showed though clearly peoples down there was laughing at the scene. He snapped shut the curtain back and went to the kitchen, opening the surely empty fridge that has been making a loud noise since years before. Hoping to find a bite of food if there is any left for him. He has not eaten anything from the day before and today for sure, he will be starving again by the empty look inside the no light fridge.

Leaving the kitchen, he went back to his small room and watched the light that peeked through the curtain darken and shivered at this. The guy who has been living with him that he once called a loving father will be home few hours later and all he hope was the guy was too drunk that he got to sleep right after he went through the front door. If he is not drunk enough, he wanted the guy to be angry and knocked him hard enough until he faint. If he is not drunk enough and not furious from anything outside, he will screamed like the night before when the guy shoved his in his hole like how the three years he has been living with the guy after his mother passed away. He shivered again, the night is coming and he was shivering both from cold and fear. Glancing toward the worn out white and blue blanket, he sighed. He will need to sleep for a few hours, afraid that he will not get any of it tonight just like the nights before.

"Appa?" He called for the drunk guy as he rubbed his sleepiness away from his eyes. The outside world already blackened out by the night sky. Not getting any response, he peeked his head from the narrowed door frame of his room, directing his sight around the eerily too quiet house, looking for any sign of his father. "Appa?" He called again and bring his steps out from the room and screamed out loud. A large hand grabbed him by the neck and cupped his mouth shut, muffling his scream. He can hear his heart beats faster at this as panic started to fill his mind.

"Shut it! ! I said stop that damn mouth from screaming!" A hard slap landed on his face making him stumbled back and fell on his . Tears wetting his skinny and pale face as he makes an effort to look up and face the guy, nodding his head.

The guy clearly was his father, he looks the same as before with only his eyes changing from that soft sad looking to a wild one, and he does not seem to be drunk enough tonight and not angry enough too, making him quickly gathered his sense and stand up, ready to run back to his room but failed as the guy already caught him by the shoulder, sneering.

"Where do you think you are going, huh?" His speech was a bit slurred but Jimin can feel the way the guy's hands started to roamed around his skinny frame and he gasped loudly when the guy teared open his shirt and pinned him on the floor, hovering above him. He can smell the same sweet scent of alcohol from the guy's breaths like how he always smell all the time, and he tried his best not to throwed up at the smell.

"Stop struggling! I'm being nice here!" He wanted to scream but he knew that will make the guy like it more, he wanted to break free but he was too weak and the hunger are not helping. "You like it huh? Come on, scream my name. Say I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter