Feeling so Blue

Let's Go back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mnet Asia Music Awards 2017:

Blackpink seating at the round table, (where all the idol stay) All of them are nodding to the beat of the song and focusing their eyes on the stage, Currently Twice are performing their song "likey", right  then Jisoo suddenly nudged Rose. Rosd looked at Jisoo and saw that she's pointing her to the other table's direction. EXO just entered the Idol area and seated just few tables in front of them. 

"i still can't believe Chanyeol sunbae stayed at your place, pasta. "-Jisoo whispered and giggled. Rose just shrugged her shoulder and sigh as a response. 

After they parted ways at the Airport, Chanyeol only called her once, he just checked if she already arrived at her dorm, but that's it, For exactly a week, she never heard anything from him. Though she's fully aware that Exo having a Concerts on those days but why did he even bothered asking permission to call her, if he'll not do it? Worst, why did he even confessed and never contacted her? Confusion clouded her brain..

Rose was a bit sad, was she the only one thinking that maybe both of them had a little more than friends label? Or did he just got caught up by their moments in Australia because she's the only one he can lean on during those days??? or maybe he realize he doesn't really like her and found someone much better that her??? Rose can't stop thinking about her insecurities,

She sigh, now everything changed, too bad Rose even planning to let the girls meet him personally, well, it's far from reality now, That somehow made Rose wondered,  Come to think of it, She sounded like a delusional fan girl whenever she talked about Chanyeol and their little adventure in Australia and how she giddyly talked about their growing friendship and the other unexplainable something between them, she's afraid they may think she just made it all up... Though she doubt if her members will think about it like that. 

Then a throbbing pain on her head brought her thoughts back, since she woke up this morning, she felt a bit sick, in fact she's not feeling well, she didn't know if it's caused by too much stress while preparing for their new songs (that will come out next year)  or maybe caused by the inconsistency of the weather in Korea, or maybe because of the painful feeling of longing towards someone.. Wait what?? Erase, erase the last part... Rose shook her head to remove unnecessary ideas and she started massaging her temple. 

Lisa and Jennie seemed to notice it, since both were constantly checking her. 

"hey are you really okey?? We're about to perform chaeng.. "-Lisa whispered on her side.

"No I'm fine, i can do it.. "-She smiled at Lisa, giving her assurance. So as soon as Twice ended their performance, Blackpink's Manager asked them to prepare at the backstage. They need to walk in front of the other idols  in order to go to the backstage. (jennie->Jisoo->Lisa-> Rose lining-up while walking) 
Rose keep her head down the whole time and simply bowing to anyone,without really looking at them. She focused her eyes on the ground ,Then when they about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter