Alone time

Let's Go back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose woke up, the sun already shining across her room, indication that it was already late, she normally wake up around 5 or 6am, she's blaming it to what happened last night, the scene keeps on replaying on her head whenever she close her eyes,. She grabbed her cell phone and noticed it's already 9am!  Crap! . She immediately washed up and went down. The house is dead silent, where are they? She wondered, she proceeded to the kitchen and saw her mom's handwriting on a little paper posted on their refrigerator. 

To my baby Chaeyoung , 
I didn't wake you two up coz i know both of you are tired, we'll be at church and oh sorry, i didn't have time to cook earlier, just prepare food for Chanyeol, she's your guest afterall! 

Ps.  Can you do the groceries hun? Please? Yay thanks Rosie! I already listed the things you need to buy! 

Love:
Mom

Oh yeah it's Sunday today, she took a deep breath and pulled up her hair, did a messy bun and it's cooking time! She took all the ingredients for breakfast, good thing she's wearing short shorts and oversized shirt, (as if she's not wearing anything below), that's her usual attire whenever she's at home so it's easier for her to move around the kitchen, after few minutes of preparing,  she started frying the eggs, she's humming the new bp song and did a little dance, as she took the eggs out and transferred to the plate in front, she turned her body to put the plate on the table when she noticed someone standing at the kitchen door, she almost got heart attack!

It was Park Chanyeol, he's wearing a plain white shirt, with his almost dried hair (he basically took a bath before going down, i don't know why I'm explaining this lols) , and he seemed to be standing there for few minutes now, If you base it on the smirk on his face, he definitely saw her dancing or whatever 
"yah! Don't do that again! You scared me! "-Rose still holding her heart, Chanyeol just smiled and sat down on one of the chairs. 

He actually arrived like 5minutes ago, oh he definitely had a good sleep, after his brain got exhausted thinking so much about what happened at Rose's room, and remembered how hard it was to stop himself from kissing her last night..yep he almost kiss her! And worst!  He even dream about it, deym! .but He woke up after hearing some noise coming from downstairs, so he took a quick bath and went outside his room.. He walked towards the Kitchen where all the noises coming from, and to his surprise, Rose was cooking, she look stunning while expertly using kitchen utensils plus she look so se xy as dancing to whatever tune she had on her mind.. Very good way to start his day.. 

He smiled when she got startled but he felt guilty as soon as he noticed that she was a bit terrified.. 

" Sorry bout that... So you cooked?," -Chanyeol said while looking at the food on the table.. Eggs, pancake and a little vegetable salad on the side.. Hmm not bad, all looks delicious! 

"obviously.. "-Rose turn off the stove,

" what do you want coffee or milk? "-She asked.

" Coffee pls, " Chanyeol intently looking at her every move.

" Where's your parents by the way? "-his big gorgeous eyes never left her.

" church "- she shortly said, avoiding his stares as she pass the Coffee to him.yep she's fully aware that he's checking her out,. 

" Thank you,uhm can we eat now?, thank you for the food "-Chanyeol started eating, without even waiting for Rose to answer.

" mmmm it's very delicious, how did you make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter