First Night :)

Let's Go back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol enjoyed the scenery while on their way, he took some photos from time to time, and for the first time that day, he felt relieved and happy with what happened, he totally forgotten about his passport!  Chanyeol is also thankful to Rose's dad, he was very friendly, he's a cheerful man,  he told him some stories about their lives in Australia, how he regret letting Rose Joined the Kpop world and allowing her daughter to stay in Seoul but at the same time proud of what she achieved now, Chanyeol definitely felt his love and protectiveness towards his youngest. He glance at Rose at the back, whose sleeping like a baby, she's very peaceful while cuddling her pillow stuff toy,. And she's very beautiful... 

"Chanyeol-ssi..how's your work? I mean you know as an idol?.. ,i'm just curious, if you don't mind me asking. " -Mr Park said without losing his focus on the road."hmmm quiet okey sir, i love performing, it's tiring of course and i cant even go out like this without wearing a mask, but i still love what i do, maybe it's because of my passion" - Chanyeol answered. "Hahaha funny how you and Chaeyoung said the same thing, i actually asked her to come back and pursue a different career before but she said it's her passion!.. And Ohh don't call me sir anymore, it's too formal, just call me Dad? Or Abeoji? whatever you want, that's what Chaeng's friends normally call me. ". Chanyeol blushed but he like the idea, a smile suddenly form on his lips without knowing..  " neh abeoji.. "- he shyly answered. 

After the 2 hours drive, they Atlast arrived at a big house with a wide front yard., Chaeyoung already awake and she excitedly got out of the car, then she was about to run towards the house when her dad called her. She stop in the middle. 
" Hey young lady, where are you going? Help us with the luggages! "-He said.  Rose pouted, " Abeoji let me do it, it's okay Rosie-ssi you can go"-Chanyeol volunteered. Rose just standing there with her hands on her hips, watching her dad and Chanyeol getting stuff on the trunk both smiling and seemed like really close.. Already?? What? Did he just call my dad,  aboeji?? Yah.. Rose face suddenly felt warm, she's blushing, she felt like they're a married couple visiting their parents, then suddenly Chanyeol glance at her.. Rose immediately turn her back and running towards the door., she clutch into her heart coz its beating so fast. 

After she opened the door, her mom immediately hugged her "Mom!!" - Rose hugged her tighter, actually her mom and her friends went to the concert but leaves right after it ended..so it was just her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter