Here We Go!

Let's Go back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol still rummaging his things, his passport is missing, he tried to remember where he put it, Everyone is worried and even helped in finding it on his Hotel room, they're scheduled to go back to Seoul today, every minute makes him so anxious, then suddenly he stopped!! Omg!  He remembered bumping to someone at the Airport when they arrived here, it's either got stolen or fallen from his pocket, ! 
Chanyeol explained it to everyone and his manager called immigration and reported it. 

Chanyeol can't stop from walking back and forth, while waiting for his manager to finished the call, The rest of the members felt anxious too.  Then after their manager put down the phone, he looked so troubled and took a long sigh, uh-huh not a good sign! 
"Chanyeol-ah, they'll be working on getting you a new passport but it might take a week or so,.. "-His Manager explained, " What?? A week?? Andwae hyung!! We have plans already "-Chanyeol begged. Actually that week is gonna be the only rest EXO have since year end scheduled will be jam packed, after a week. The rest of the team also muttered their disapproval, " well if you're careful enough then this shouldn't happened "- which is true, Chanyeol didn't have any right to talk back this time coz it's freaking true.  " i'll book a week for you on this hotel, "- his manager trying to calm everyone,"Now the rest let's go back before we miss our flight"-then he walked out." we.. Can't do anything about it for now Chanyeolie.. "-Suho tapped his shoulder," just enjoy here hyung, you might find ms.Right "-Sehun joked just to lessen the growing sadness in the air. Chanyeol looked at them" That's fine guys, i'm good don't worry, i can speak a little English so.. "-Then everyone laugh. 

After getting ready, Chanyeol walk s out of the hotel.. He was so down and sad... But he doesn't want s to be affected, they need to proceed with whatever plans they may have for this 1 week vacation, he cant spoil it.yeah it's very rare not to have schedule for a week and here he was, stuck on a foreign country, he sigh but automatically smile when one by one s hugged him and bid Goodbye.. His eyes followed the mini bus until it fade.. Great!  So now what pabo Chanyeol! He silently cursed him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter