Chapter 6 (Part 1)

Wrong Number, Right Person.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 (Part 1)

= = = = =

One day, Donghae suddenly finds himself being sick to the core. He wakes up feeling all heavy and his body is awfully hot, which is probably because of a whole week not sleeping and not bothering to keep himself warm enough since he was too busy with an important business project. Luckily, the project was all done yesterday, so he can skip out from work to have some rest.

 

After calling Je Ah to ask her to cover up for him today, Donghae flops down on the bed, panting heavily. He just feels so sick he doesn't even have the energy to stand up and make some hot rice porridge. Oh god, that's why he hates living alone sometimes...

 

The phone rings next to his pillow and Donghae groans, wonders just who the heck this is to call him in this godforsaken time.

 

- Hello?! - Donghae hisses at the speaker, not even bother to sound polite.

 

"Hi, hyung!!" Came the cheerful reply.

 

No matter how tired Donghae currently is, he just can't get mad at Hyukjae. 

 

- Oh, hi Hyukjae... Good morning... - He replies, trying to be as cheerful as the younger but fails miserably due to his sickness.

 

"You don't sound very well, hyung. Are you alright?" The voice quickly becomes worried.

 

- Not at all, Hyukjae... I'm actually quite sick right now... I guess I got a cold. - He almost whines to the phone like a child whining to his parents.

 

"Oh, that's a shame. I got a day off from school today, so I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out with me... But if you're sick, then hyung, where do you live?"

 

- My address? - Donghae asks back in confusion.

 

"Yeah, so I can go take care of my hyung!!" Hyukjae exclaims in excitement.

 

If Donghae's face was flushed before due to the cold, he can feel it currently heating up even more.

 

- Hyukjae... are you sure? You don't have to, you know. - The older whispers back.

 

"No, I want to. I have a free day, and you are sick, so why don't I spend it with you? Now come on hyung, please give me the address!!"

 

Donghae sighs fondly at the boy's stubborness and texts him the address to his house. He flops back down on the bed again, his aching head suddenly felt a lot lighter at the thought of Hyukjae visiting him.

 

* * * * * 

 

- Oh. My. God. - Hyukjae stares in awe at the sight before him.

 

He is currently standing in the middle of all the fancy houses, mansions surrounding him. Well, this is Pyeongchang-dong, one of the richest places in Seoul after all... Hyukjae knows that Donghae is rich, but... isn't this a bit too much? He feels so out of place with his simple white shirt and black pants compared to the luxury here. But still, he is here to take care of his sick Donghae-hyung, so he just continues to search for the mansion whose owner is the older.

 

After a while, he finally finds the right one: a very big blue mansion that stands elegantly and really stands out even when being next to all the other mansions. Hyukjae presses on the doorbell, waiting nervously for the older to open.

 

He can recognize Donghae's bright orange hair slowly appearing, moving closer to the gate. The older opens it and greets him with a tired smile.

 

- Hi, kid. You really came.

 

- Hyung, you look so sick. - He puts his hand on Donghae's forehead and gasps. - And you have such a bad fever!! Let's get you inside now, I already brought some porridge to warm you up. - Hyukjae hurriedly closes the gate and leads Donghae inside. Donghae doesn't protest and lets himself leaning close to the younger's body.

 

After he shows Hyukjae his bedroom, the brunet helps him sit on the bed, then grabs the bag he brings with and takes out a lunch box, opening it. The smell of hot chicken porridge hits Donghae, making him almost drool - it helps that he hasn't eaten anything yet.

 

- Hyukjae, did you buy it somewhere? - He can't help but ask. He doesn't dare to think that Hyukjae would actually make this himself, just for him.

 

Hyukjae shakes his head with a bright smile. - Nope, I cooked this myself, with some help from my parents. - He continues to take out a little paper medicine bag. - You should have the porridge first and the medicine later.

 

- Okay. - Donghae smiles and is about to take the lunch box, but Hyukjae stops him.

 

- Wait, hyung! Let me feed you. - The brunet says, then picks up one spoonful of porridge and brings it close to the older's mouth.

 

- What the... Hyukjae, I'm perfectly capable of eating it myself!!

 

- I know!! It's just... I want to take care of you, you know? - Hyukjae smiles innocently and Donghae blushes a bit. He grumbles but still opens his mouth wide so the younger can feed him. As they do so, he can't help but keeps staring at the brunet's face. Hyukjae is having such an attentive expression on his face, and he keeps looking at Donghae with gentle eyes, which makes the older's heart beat a little faster. He doesn't understand why he can be so mesmerized with the way the younger looks right now, and his strangely fluttering stomach doesn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter