Chapter 7: Don't Recall This Feeling I Have

In Another Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 7: Don’t Recall This Feeling I Have



 

“You have got to be kidding me right?”

 

Nayoung crossed her legs as she leaned back into their couch. She did not want to start her Saturday morning.

 

“So you’re telling me that you welcomed her in, dragged her into your room, accidentally smashed a bird against your window, KILLED IT WITH YOUR FIRE CONTROLLING and then wiped her unconscious onto your bed?

 

“Pretty much, yea.”

 

“Yebin it’s like 11 am.”

 

Nayoung usually trusts Yebin to stay in the house alone. All she really does is sleep or go on her phone, maybe occasionally takes a bar of chocolate from the cupboard. She isn’t exactly sure what to think now that she came back from a thirty-minute walk to an unconscious Minkyung in Yebin’s bed.

 

“You didn’t, by any chance, do anything to her right?”

 

“Wh-what? No no no of course not. “

 

“Good. Cause if you did, well I won’t know if I could forgive you.”

 

The two of them sat in silence. While they did decide to speak today, there plan slightly backfired as now they have Minkyung who is passed out on Yebin’s bed.

 

“What are you going to do?”

 

Yebin let out a sigh. She really didn’t really know how she would feel. Before this she would have jumped at the chance of seeing her, she would have leaped if she knew that Minkyung would be in her house, but now she wasn’t so sure. It hurt. It hurt so much to know someone who cared so much would eventually have to go. It hurt so much to know that you would have to be the one to rid of someone you have become so emotionally attached to. It hurt to know that you would have to leave her. It hurt so much.

 

Yebin stood up and let a lone tear slide down her cheeks.

 

“I’m gonna make her forget.”

 

“I mean, I thought that was pretty obvious, she can’t know about our powers.”

 

“No’

 

Yebin turned around.

 

“I’m going to make her forget everything.”

 

She started walking towards her room.

 

“I’m gonna make her forget me. Make her forget about us.”


 

__________________________________________________


 

Minkyung was walking back from her band rehearsal, just another typical Monday morning.

 

She was walking past the office to see if she could change the art club’s timetable due to a rather large class between a lot of the members. She knocked on the door and waited, tapping her nails against her books. When the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter