Party

Wishes
Please log in to read the full chapter

After a few weeks, their final exams were approaching. It has been a stressful week for the students because many were studying for the exams while rushing papers that are needed to be passed.

 

"Hey." Their class president tried to get the attention of their fellow classmates, the professor still hasn't arrived. "Since this is our last year as students, I have thought about throwing a Christmas party. If you don't celebrate Christmas, then simply call it as a party. I don't celebrate it too but I use it as an excuse to my parents." The students laughed. "Anyway, yeah. I wanted to host one because this is our last Christmas together, I'll let you know about the details in our group chat."

 

Taeyeon looked at Yuri and asked, "Are you going to go?"

 

"I kind of want to, knowing that this is our last. How about you, Sooyoung?"

 

"I want to go too. But it'll depend on the details, I most likely would though. How about you, Taeng?" Sooyoung asked Taeyeon.

 

"If you guys go, I'll go." Sooyoung and Yuri looked at each other.

 

"Aww. Taeyeonie is so sweet." Sooyoung and Yuri hugged Taeyeon at both sides.

 

"Eww. Stop it." Taeyeon pushed away the two. Their professor finally arrived at the classroom, making everyone silent.

 

After their first class, they had a 3 hour break. Taeyeon received a text from Tiffany that she wants to eat together but Yuri, Sooyoung, and Yoona is also asking her to eat with them because it is their usual routine. Taeyeon was thinking so hard of an excuse that wouldn't make her look stupid.

 

"Umm...Guys?" Taeyeon shyly said while the trio simply looked at her.

 

"I don't think I can join you. I...um. I have to go meet with my high school friend, you know...Doge..?" Taeyeon mentally facepalmed herself because of the stupid name that she thought about.

 

"Who is Doge? And what kind of name is that?" Sooyoung said.

 

"Is this Doge secretly an idol or something?" Yoona teased Taeyeon.

 

"For real though, who would name their son or daughter, Doge?" Yuri said.

 

"Well, then simply look at your name, Yuri and Sooyoung." Taeyeon said with sass and walked away.

 

The trio looked at her with awe. "Sassy but not really funny. Tsk." Sooyoung silently said.

 

After walking for a while, Taeyeon checked behind her if she was far enough from the three.

 

To: Tiffany

Where do you want to eat?

 

From: Tiffany

I'm craving for some burger and fries from McSoomans. Would that be okay with you?

 

To: Tiffany

It's okay :) I also like the fries there. Where are you?

 

From: Tiffany

Behind you ;)

 

Taeyeon looked behind her and Tiffany was indeed there.

 

"Yah. Why do have to keep on scaring me?" Taeyeon said.

 

"I'd like to call it 'surprising' you" Tiffany giggled and held onto Taeyeon's arms. They walked towards McSoomans and looked at the menu.

 

"It seems pretty packed. I can order for us while you go find us a seat. What would you like to have?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

 

"Uhh. I'll have what you'll have."

 

"Okay." Taeyeon was about to give her money to Tiffany but Tiffany refused. "You already paid for mine last time. Let me pay for this one, okay?" Taeyeon nodded and walked away. Luckily, Taeyeon found a table near the glass window. She hurriedly walked towards it and sat down.

 

She played with her phone as she waited for Tiffany to arrive. After a couple of minutes, Tiffany finally arrived with their food.

 

"Ugh, I've been craving for these since yesterday." Tiffany said as she sat in front of Taeyeon.

 

"Hmm. Have you been doing it with someone?" Taeyeon teased Tiffany.

 

"Do you think I'm that easy?" Tiffany pouted. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and felt sorry, she touched Tiffany's left hand and gently rubbed it with her thumb.

 

"I'm just kidding. I'm sorry." Tiffany slowly smirked.

 

"You seem that easy with me though." Tiffany laughed as Taeyeon hanged open, shocked with the acting of Tiffany. Taeyeon withraw her hand and ate her burger.

 

"So much for being nice. You should've been the actress in our play, you're great at it." Taeyeon sulked.

 

"Anyway Taetae, are you going to go to the Christmas party?"

 

"I don't know. I might if my friend would go. With what they said awhile ago, we would most likely go."

 

"Good. I'm going too with my friends. Although the date would not be during Christmas, it is still kind of our first Christmas together. And I would like to spend it with you." Tiffany said.

 

"Would it be okay though? Like if we were to sit together during the party, people might get

Please log in to read the full chapter