Aftermath

Wishes
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taeyeon and the rest of the actors bowed in front of their classmates and professor, the play was finally finished. There were a few mistakes here and there, but nonetheless, the effort that they gave was definitely seen by their professor. The professor congratulated them and left the room.

 

"Congratulations to all of us!!!" Their director yelled and called all of them for a group hug. The class formed a big circle and hugged each other.

 

When the group hug was done, Taeyeon approached her friends.

 

"Should we still change our clothes?" Yuri asked.

 

"Of course, we should! Yuri, we're wearing fairy clothes. If you want to go home with that costume, then be my guest." Sunny said.

 

"Well sorry, Ms. Grumpy. Let's go." Sunny and Yuri walked out the classroom with Taeyeon following behind them. As they walked towards the restroom, Taeyeon can't help but smile as she remembered the past events. There was a part in the play where the fairies will sing a song for their Queen, and Taeyeon was of course, forced to sing. As she was singing her part, she noticed that Tiffany was looking at her with a big smile. And what surprised Taeyeon was that instead of being more nervous, she gained a bit of confidence and with such, she sang proudly with her voice.

 

The trio finally finished changing back into their uniforms and removing the make-up, and so they headed back to the room. When they got back, the room was only filled with 8 people, most have gone home. It made Taeyeon frown a bit when Tiffany wasn't in the room anymore. They bid their goodbyes for each other.

 

Taeyeon took out her phone to let her mother know that she was going home now. But as she opened her phone, there was a text from Tiffany.

 

From: Tiffany

Hey Taetae :) So...about that wish of mine.. :P

 

Taeyeon completely stopped walking, resulting with a student bumping into her back. Taeyeon bowed and said sorry, embarrassed, Taeyeon walked off to the side and sat on a bench.

 

To: Tiffany

Oh, hey. Well, are you still in the campus? :)

 

From: Tiffany

Yep.

 

Taeyeon smiled at her phone and decided to tease Tiffany.

 

To: Tiffany

Can't wait? Haha :P

 

From: Tiffany

Yah. I'm just making sure that you'll grant it. >:(

 

Taeyeon chuckled, but she immediately suppressed it because she knows that she'll look like a crazy woman. And she also noticed some people looking at her. But as she was trying to conceal her laughter, it made her look more silly.

 

To: Tiffany

No need to worry~ Anyway, what do you want to do? :)

 

From: Tiffany

I want to talk to you more. So maybe a cafe? But not mainstream ones because it'll just be too noisy. I'll let you choose the place.

 

To: Tiffany

I'm shy shy shy though :( But okay, I know the place. Where are you though? Let's go together and talk while walking and not walk while texting. I don't want you to get into an accident hehe :P

 

From: Tiffany

Look beside you, dummy.

 

Taeyeon's smile faded from her face. She slowly looked up from her phone, and in her peripheral vision, she can definitely see a body beside her. Not really ready to accept her fate, she looked beside and it was Tiffany who was now laughing loudly.

 

"You should have seen your face, Taetae!" Tiffany kept on laughing at the very embarrassed Taeyeon. Taeyeon stood up and walked away. Tiffany walked fastly towards Taeyeon and playfully bumped her shoulder.

 

"Where are you going?" Tiffany cutely asked. Taeyeon didn't reply because she is still embarrassed, who wouldn't after all? Seeing that Taeyeon is still sulking, Tiffany hooked her arms with Taeyeon and leaned her body more on Taeyeon. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with a smile, and with that, Taeyeon can't help but smile a little.

 

After a while, Tiffany talked to Taeyeon, knowing that the girl has forgiven her.

 

"So...where are you taking me?"

 

"You know the cafe outside the school? It's not really that empty but the design of their cafe is divided, making it seem like we are in a private room although not really...Well...It's like...Uh it's kind of quiet?

Please log in to read the full chapter