The Villa.

Shortcomings. (Sequel to It hurts.)

Sorry for the long wait! But it's Spring Break and I'll make sure I update everyone of my stories!

After the long drive we arrived Seohyun's villa, it absolutely gorgeous. It had a beautiful view of the mountain tops, it also spoke of elegance and intelligence. It was much more different then how I lived my life. I liked to live everything in the moment. Nonetheless, I always have Jaesun's safety and well-being in mind. 

Chaerin gave me a look that spoke of worry, but I only answered with a look of determination. It was finally time to forget this let everything settle. What happened, happened. 

"Ah! Unnies! Welcome, welcome!" Seohyun had kindly greeted us. We all knew Seohyun grew up with everything being handed to her. She was from a well to do family, rich and they didn't even think of being modest about it. Seohyun was nothing like her family, she was absolutely kind and generous. Chaerin looked at me, annoyance evdent in her mysterious and fierce eyes. But she quickly masked it with a smile and returned the hug Seohyun gave her. I smiled and nodded my head a bit, I was never really close with Seohyun. We worked on a couple of projects together, but our friendship was all for publicity.

Seohyun's family came out to greet us next. Her mother sharing a look of displeasure when she eyed us. Chaerin and I dressed very differently then we normally do. Dressing in all the designer brands, high end fasion and all the latest things weren't us, they were for the business. We would always complain about how much we hated the way we were thought of in society. Everyone thought of us as always on the top. But at the end of the day, we were still the two friends we were back in our younger years.

Sure, we grew up. But we didn't want to show the 'act' around eachother. When we were around eachother, our working profiles were nothing but a job. A job is a job. And it never interfered with our personal lives. A scoff pulled me out of my thought, this time instead of Seohyun's mother in front of us. It was her father.

Her father appeared strict. And nothing else told my other wise. Seohyun's parents shared a look with eachother before her father coldly nodded towards his wife and she gave out a defeated sigh. "This way towards your rooms, and don't you dare touch anything that isn't yours. This is our household, and you may not act in such a vulgar and crude way." Chaerin just smirked. Junhyung tried to hold his girlfriend back, and eventually succeeded. 

I wasn't going to put up an arguement, especially if she's letting us stay at her own home. We contemplate don staying in a hotel, we could afford it. But Seohyun thought otherwise and told us to stay with her and her family. I held Jaesun's hand in my own as we walked towards the upstairs to door. Inside, it was like a mini apartment. Two bedrooms on either side and a sitting room seperating the two. We thanked her and she just looked at us in disgust. "Make sure you keep that child of yours in a well manner, I don't want him embarassing us in front of the guests." And she started to walk away.

"Escuse me, but do not speak about my child in such a way. I thank you for generously letting my friends and I here. But your manners aren't as well as you think they may be. So please do not tell us to keep ourselves in check, if your handling your so called guests in such away." I said stepping in fron of an already pissed Chaerin and an offended Junhyung, who narrowed his eyes at Seohyun's mother.

"You are no such guests of mine, but Seohyun's." She said sneering as she finally turned and walked away. I sighed, defeated. I felt an arm on my shoulder and turned to see Chaerin supporting me. Junhyung gave me look of sympathy. I just wanted to get this wedding over and done with.

"Yonghwa! Your here!" We faintly heard Seohyun's mother yell. Her tone different then the ones she used with us. We went downstairs greet him. Junhyung shook hands with Yonghwa, but Junhyung looked as angry as ever. Chaerin looked the same, and didn't even try to shake his hand. Yonghwa just awkwardly nodded his head.

"Hello Shin-Hye." Yonghwa smiled, his smile. It was still as amazing and as mischievious as ever. As if he hadn't aged at all. I shook his hand and gave a small but weak smile. "Yonghwa." I said acknowledging his presence. "And who is this handsome little man, your younger brother?" Jaesun shyly hid himslef behind my leg. "No, he's my son." Yonghwa's eyes widened. "You got married?" I scoffed at him, "If I was married you would've heard in the news CEO Park Shin Hye married once again. But there was no such thing, was there?"

He sheepishly smiled. "Sorry, Shin Hye. I didn't mean it in that way." He walked away as he was dragged by Seohyun.

Before I left to go put Jaesun in bed for a nap, I heard something awfully strange.

"The wedding's soon, you'll have to tell her soon." Seohyun whispered in Yonghwa's ear, as Yonghwa just nodded.