Wedding.

Shortcomings. (Sequel to It hurts.)

I tucked Jaesun into his car seat that was in Chaerin's car. We were all going to go together. I was sitting in the backseat with Jaesun, and Junhyung and Chaerin were up front. Chaerin was driving.

"Chae, let me drive." Junhyung said sweetly to his girlfriend of 2 years.

"Yah! You'll wreck my car! I won't let mommy do that to you baby~" Chaerin cooed at her car.

"Yah! You love me, right? Let me drive this car!" Junhyung said, earning a smack from Chaerin up-side the head.

"Yah! You guys are acting like children!" I yelled. 

There was a pause then we all burst out in laughter.

"Anyways, Shinnie-unnie? Are you sure you can handle seeing Yonghwa again?" Junhyung nodded in agreement. "Yeah, if he says anything tell me! I've been wanting to punch him in the face, after the things you guys told me." Chaerin laughed," You punch, I'll kick!" Earning laughter out of all of us.

I normally couldn't stand the idea of Yonghwa. But I thought I might give my blessings. I hadn't kept in contact with Yonghwa, but I did see Seohyun on my way to work often, she owned our sister company. Of course, the company wasn't as big and popular as the company Chaerin and I owned, but they would be successful in the future.

"Aish, Jaesun is getting to big, soon he'll be so handsome and break lots of girls hearts! Yah! Junhyung you're spending to much time with Jaesun, I don't want your stupidity to spread to him!" Chaerin said to Junhyung.

Junhyung stared with wide eyes. "Yah! Don't pretend you don't love my stupidity!" 

I laughed at this idiotic couple. They weren't the type for mushy feelings, they always joked. I suppose that's what made them so idolized as a great couple. Junhyung was now a very popular and rich music producer.

After his Almighty Beast days ended, he decided he still liked the music industry and stuck with it.

The drive would take a couple of hours to get there, and Jaesun was already fast asleep, as was Junhyung. 

"Shin Hye-unnie. Is this what you really want?" Deciding to take advantage of this moment alone.

"It'll convince me that I'm really over him."

"Than I support you either way."

I smiled and laughed.

"Thanks for everthing Chae. You've helped me so much."

She smiled.

"You are my bestfriend after all, it's the least I can do."

This is gong to be one hectic adventure, but with my bestfriends and my lovely son.

I'll finally be able to forget the past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

So like I just found out Goo Hara and Yong Junhyung are STILL dating.

Don't get me wrong, it has nothing to do with me. And I'll support the both of them.

It's just...well...I LOVE CHAEJUN SO MUCH.

but whatever makes them happy .______.

*still waiting on the day 2ne1 and Beast collab*, till then, I satisfied with fanfics xD