Invitation

Shortcomings. (Sequel to It hurts.)

"DA LUNG~ DA LUNG~ DA LUNG DA LUNG DA LUNG DA LUUUUUUNG~"

Aigoo, this child. 

I spread the curtains of hiding the morning sun from my room.  A beautiful Sunday morning. Stretching the tiredness out of my body, I walk out of my room to greet my singing little boy.

"Yah, Jaesun! Your to loud!~"

Jaesun turns his head and stares at me with wide eyes. A smile clearly evident on his little face of his. 

"Umma, good morning~" He says in english.

Park Jaesun, my son.  Is six years old as of last month. They grow up so quickly~ huhu~. I met his father in America when I lived there with Chaerin.  It was a short little relationship, and I did enjoy it.  But the both of us weren't a long distance relationship type. So we casually broke up. It was mutual really, we both really love Jaesun. 

I just smiled and started to cook ourselves breakfast.  "Jaesun, what would you like to eat today?" I asked the hyper Jaesun. He stops and thinks, "Eggs!~". He clearly is so accustommed to american food. "Bacon and eggs it is!~"  Jaesun runs out of the kitchen and continues to watch Pink Panther, hold his snoopy stuffed animal.

My mind always wanders when I cook.  It's become such a habit ever since Jaesun was born. Humming a sweet tune, I remember my acting days.  Has it been that long? I left with Chaerin for America after 2ne1 debuted. And ever since they've become so popular. But as the entertainment business grows and expands.  Actors, actresses, singers and idols alike all get replaced.  2ne1 was always an iconic figure, but was soon replaced as we all got older.

Idols before, are now no longer as popular as the past.  Sure, we each get those few fans who still remember us, but now everyone's fawning over the new generation of idols. Who can blame them? They are sure a talented bunch.

I'm still close with Chaerin and a few other idols. Chaerin comes over daily, seeing as we both work together, CEOs of one of the biggest Entertainment and business companies in Korea. Hey, we might not be popular as before, but we sure know how to keep ourselves in the spotlight.

Then there's always Yonghwa.  Jung Yonghwa, I wouldn't say he was my first love. Jaesun's father took that role a long time ago.  But I had to hand it to Yonghwa, he taught me what's real. I wasn't always going to get the things that I wanted.  I wonder if I never gave up, if we would be together by now.

"Pabo Shin Hye, now's not the time to think about it." I laugh at myself. Chaerin would be coming in an hour or so to go to the work together.

 

"Umma! There's a letter for you."

I hear my little boy say.

"Aigoo, who's it from?"

He stutters to answer.

"Yong-Yyo-Yonghwa?"

My eyes widen.

"What does it say?"

"Ww-wed-Wedding?"

Wedding? So the lovely couple is getting married? As I continue to read the letter, the sender was none other than Yonghwa himself. 

I call Chaerin up.

"Chaerin!~"

"Oh hey Shinnie unnie!~, whatsup?"

"Get ready, we having a wedding to go to!"

"Wedding? YOUR GETTING MARRIED? Who? What? Whe-"

"YAH PABO, I'm not Yonghwa is. Your my plus one."

There's silence on the other line.

"Are you sure your okay with this Shin Hye?"

I stop and hesitate, looking at Jaesun laughing happily.

"Of course~ So get ready!"

"Yah pabo! What about work?"

Oh yeah.

"We'll have Jaebom cover for the both of us, he's capable. So you and Junhyung-ssi get ready, I expect to go to the both of your wedding in the near future."

"UNNIE, WE'RE JUST FRIENDS! Aigoo, alright I'll meet you at your house in about 20 minutes?"

"Sure thing!~"

"Okay!~ Anneyong!"

"Anneyong!"

I hang up the phone and put the food down on the table. "Jaesun! Time to eat~" I hear loud footsteps running towards the table. I lift him up and put him in his seat. He thanks me for the food and starts eating. 

"Jaesun would you like to go on a trip?"

He stops and looks at me ever-so innocently. "Where umma?"

"To a wedding." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers!~ SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT~