Ch. 6 ~ Like a Kdrama

She Was Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let go of her."

Yoona looked at him...

"Jungkook...."

"Who are you? Can't you see that we're talking here? Mind your own business," Hyun Woo tells Jungkook.

"It seems to me that she doesn't want to talk to you. And why don't you mind your own business," Jungkook replies as he makes Hyun Woo let go of Yoona's arm.

"What are you talking about? I'm her boyfriend," Hyun Woo says.

"You're forgetting two letters Hyun Woo.... E and X.... you're an ex boyfriend," Yoona tells him. 

"Plus, I'm her boyfriend, come on Yoona, let's get away from him," Jungkook says as he grabs Yoona's hand and walks away with her.

"Who is He? He seems younger than Yoona.... It seems like she's lowered her standards..."

 

Jungkook takes Yoona to an empty classroom...

"I know that you have many questions, you can ask me all of them... I'll answer all of them honestly," Yoona tells him. 

She was scared that Jungkook was mad at her...

Especially because of the conversation they had yesterday during the fireworks.

But Jungkook did the thing that she least expected him to do.

He hugged her...

"Are you okay Yoona? I'm sorry that I didn't help you earlier... I was looking for you and I'm sorry that I couldn't find you earlier.... Are you hurt? Because if he hurt you then I'll make sure that he won't even be able to lift his finger ever again."

He was worried about her...

And Yoona felt bad....

He loved her so much...

"Why are you apologizing Jungkook? I should be the one apologizing... I'm sorry that he caused you trouble... He didn't hurt me thankfully... but... Are you okay Jungkook?"

"I'm okay as long as you're okay Yoona..."

And with those words, Yoona couldn't help but to smile...

"I love you Jungkook..."

She meant it....

She really did...

"I love you too Yoona... Make sure to call me if he ever causes you trouble again, okay?"

She nodded her head but then realized...

"Wait.... what time is it?"

"It's 8:30, why?"

"Come on Jungkook, it's time to go to class, we're going to be late."

"I'll walk you to your class then."

"But what about you? You're going to be late to your class," she said worriedly.

"I'll be fine, don't worry."

 

With that, Jungkook walked Yoona to her class...

But he made sure to give her a quick peck on her cheek before she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter