Ch. 23 ~ Hesitation

She Was Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona stared out her window....

Ever since she left Korea...

She's been feeling lonely....

She looked at her phone and frowned...

"Should I go back? Should I stay? I haven't even stayed in Paris for that long yet I already want to go back.... because of Jungkook... what if he found someone else to love? What if he doesn't like me anymore?"

She sighed and opened her window...

The cool wind breeze blew through her hair...

"The thing that I'm most scared about is.... what if he forgot about me? Of course, I want him to be healthy and for him to be eating well but... I want to remain in his heart.... because he's still in mine...."

She took a deep breath in and a deep breath out....

"Fine... let's go back to Korea and see how Jungkook is doing... if he's healthy and he's not sick.... if he's doing well in school... But most of all.... if he's moved on or not.... If he has... then it's time for me to move on as well..."

She closed the window and walked to the bathroom...

She looked at herself in the mirror and glared at herself...

"I can't believe you Im Yoona... you were the one that broke up with him yet you can't even get over him? Why'd you even break up with him then?"

She frowned....

"He's just someone that I can't forget... I think about him every single day... Everything reminds me of him.... I just can't help but to miss him...."

She observed her face through the mirror...

"I'm not even that pretty.... what made him like me?"

 

 

Ji Eun and Jungkook sat down in a cafe....

"So out of curiosity, what made you fall in love with Yoona," she asked him. 

He smiled," I know that I might sound cheesy but... everything.... from the way she walked to the way she talked... there was nothing to dislike about her... She's beautif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter