Ch. 12 ~ Tell Me You Love Me

She Was Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona."

She felt a pair of hands cover her eyes.

"Guess who?"

She smiled," who else would it be? Of course, it's the person I love the most...."

"Who is...."

Yoona lightly placed her hands on top of the person's hands and jokingly said," my mom."

Jungkook moved his hands away and became salty," what about me?"

Yoona laughed," of course I love you too, but I also love my mom too."

Jungkook pouted...

"Awww, is my puppy mad?"

"No.... well... maybe a little," he replied.

She placed her hands on his cheeks," what should I do so that my puppy won't be mad at me anymore?"

"Well... you could tell me that you love me and you can give me a kiss on my lips..."

Yoona looked into his eyes," I love you Jungkook... I love you so much..."

She moved her face closer to his and placed a peck on his lips.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. 

"I thought you just wanted a short kiss," Yoona told him. 

"Mmmm... I want it to be longer," he said and kissed her.

 

Yoona and Jungkook stood in the grass...

They were holding hands and could feel a cool breeze flowing through their hairs.

"Do you see that," Jungkook asked while pointing to an area 5 feet away from them.

"I see red flowers... what kind of flowers are they?"

Jungkook walked towards the flowers and plucked one of them off of its stem.

"It's an Aster," he told her.

"An Aster? I've never heard of a flower of that name before... what kind of meaning does this flower hold?"

"Patience."

Yoona closed her eyes and could feel a strong breeze blowing against her hair.

"Was there a reason why you wanted me to see these flowers," she asked him. 

He placed the flower in her hair...

Despite the strong breeze, the flower remained in her hair...

"I just want you to know that I'm willing to wait... No matter how long it takes..."

Yoona stared straight into his eyes...

"Does he know," she wondered.

Her heart began to slowly tear apart...

"I," she began to say...

But Jungkook hugged her and told her," I love you Yoona... I'm willing to do anything for you Yoona... As long as you're happy, I'm happy..."

Yoona started to tear up and tried to hold back her tears...

"He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter