Ch. 24 ~ Full of Regrets

She Was Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona looked out the window of the plane....

She put on her headphones and closed her eyes...

"Is it selfish of me to go back to Korea because I'm missing him like crazy even though I broke up with him?"

She fell asleep and couldn't help but to be scared of what was to happen in the future...

 

"Jungkook," Yoona said.

He looked at her and glared at her.

"What are you doing here Yoona? I thought that you were going to stay in Paris for a while. Why are you back so early," he asked her.

"I came back to Korea because I missed you Jungkook... I wanted to see you so that's why I came back here... I missed you so much, you don't know how much I missed hearing your voice," she told him and hugged.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and pushed Yoona away.

"Jungkook.... what's wrong?"

He scoffed," did you seriously ask what's wrong? Do you not understand what you did? You broke up with me so that you could live your life freely in Paris. I don't even know what you did in Paris, you could've met with some random guy and started a new relationship. You probably didn't like your new man so you want to get back with me again. Is that right? Either way, I don't care anymore..."

She looked at the ground with tears in her eyes.

"You only come to me when you need help or whenever you want someone to be with. What am I to you Yoona? Am I just some guy for you to play with? You broke my heart by breaking up with me and you think that we can easily get back together just because you came back to Korea? You've got an interesting imagination Yoona... And this whole time, I've been thinking that I could've done better for you... But now that I think about it... I shouldn't have done everything that I did for you... because you're just a selfish person that only thinks about your feelings... you make decisions that only benefit you without thinking about if the other person is hurt of not.... you're amazing Yoona, I wish I was as shameless as you..."

Tears streamed down Yoona's face...

"Please tell me that this is just a lie... tell me that this is just a joke," she thought in her mind.

"I admit, I did wrong... I'm sorry Jungkook... Please forgive me... I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter