Ch. 22 ~ I Must Be Crazy

She Was Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook stared at Ji Eun....

The cold wind blew her hair in her face...

He moved her hair away from her face....

Her face turned pink....

She wanted to know if he had the same feelings she did....

And his actions made it seem like he did....

He smiled and opened his mouth...

She was expecting to hear that he liked her back...

He removed her arms that were around his body....

"Look.... Ji Eun... you seem like a nice girl... you're pretty, you're sweet.... you're basically perfect but..."

She bit her lip as she heard him say that word....

But...

She knew what he was going to say next...

"I'm sorry if I ruined the relationship we have right now by asking you if you could stay by my side," she told him with a bitter smile.

She was hurt...

That was the first time she ever confessed to a guy and that was the first time that she ever got rejected....

He looked at her and frowned," I'm sorry Ji Eun... it's not that I don't like you.... it's just that... there's someone that I'm waiting for... you might think that I'm a fool for waiting for her even though I don't know when she's going to come back to me.... but I know that she'll eventually come back... whether it's a month, a year, 5 years, 10 years.... I'll wait for her..."

Ji Eun was amazed....

"You must really love her if you're willing to wait that long for her... I respect that... What is she like?"

"She's.... beautiful.... lovely.... she can be cheerful some times and emotional at other times... She's someone with a soft personality, she's innocent, delicate and sweet.... She loves the book Eleanor and Park and she majors in drama.... She's someone that stole my heart and isn't willing to give it back... I fell in love with her when I first saw her... People don't believe in love at first sight and I didn't believe in love at first sight either... until I saw her..."

Ji Eun smiled," she seems to be a wonderful person, I would love to meet her one day...."

Jungkook smiled back at her," I think you two would get along well...."

 

 

Yoona looked at Seunggi as he moved his face closer and closer to hers....

She could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter