black colors

deaths and roofdecks


She puts on a black cap, matching her black jeans, shirt and shoes. 

Carefully, Jisoo tucks in her purple hair inside, making sure that she'd be able to camouflage in the dark emptiness of their house. Castle if you want to argue. It was too big after all. 

Not that she's usually caught but Jin was at home today and he certainly won't let her pass and she certainly doesn't want to stay at home with him present. 

To be painfully honest, Jin scares her. 

His eyes shines with malice every time it lands on her, as if her mere existence disgusts him, as if just by being alive she has wronged him and in a way, she supposed she did. No. She does wrong him by being alive. Jin had the right to hate her. She's not even fond of Kim Jisoo herself. 

 

Jisoo breathes a sigh of relief at her successful escape attempt, readjusting her cap as she walked on through the peacful path, eyes scanning everything and nothing as she lets herself be consumed by her thoughts. Like floating in a dark cold sea, all alone, cold and lost but Jisoo somehow likes it. Being lost that is. The present dizzying around her as she only thinks of dreams and hopes and how it's so easy to end them. Just one leap. One slit. One drink. 

She came face to face with the railings of the roofdeck, hands trembling as she traced the words she had written before, engraved by a dark permanent marker. 

She crossed them out and added a new one, cold breeze hitting her in the face and hair flowing. 

Up above it glitters with scattered stars, the moon a beautiful crescent and the sky clear and so very dark blue. Jisoo smiles forlornly. 

 

Not today. Not yet anyway. 

 

 

[a/n] : no, not today— im sorry i couldn't resist. anyways i managed to edit some parts even tho my headache is hurting my eyes hue hue. its short im sorry yall.