you read fanfic?

It’s my fanfics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the sun goes up. Giving light and casting out the darkness of the world. Gives warmth to a cold body. And tickling the eyes to open to see the world. Seungri awakens from his sleep and remembers that his beloved one is lying in his guest room. No sound was heard. Indicates that he is still sleeping.

Seungri then wakes up, leaving his soft bed. He rushes into the kitchen after washing his face and brushing his teeth. Prepare the breakfast for both of them.

The breakfast he prepare is simple. Sandwiches, salads, and orange juice. Seungri then took it to the guest room.

Seungri POV :

I knock on the guest room, although I know Jiyong-hyung still sleeping. But it doesn't matter right. Think of it as my polite form. I only intend to knock once and go straight in, but when my hand is on the door knob intend to open it I hear Jiyong-hyung's voice. "Go in" I almost drop the breakfast that I brought. How could this hyung get up at this hour? No way in the hell.

"Hyung, are you awake?" I asking after opening the door. Seeing Jiyong-hyung sitting on the bed while holding his handphone.

"I didn't sleep maknae-ah" I put his breakfast on the bedside table. I grab a glass of orange juice and hand it to Jiyong-hyung.

"didn't sleep? Why?"

"I ... I .. uhhhh ... I .." he was nervous. What's wrong with him? I then saw the phone in his hand. No way. No ing way.

"Hyung, can I borrow your phone? let me see it for a moment." he hesitated but I just took his phone, whether he let it or not I don't care. Why? Because this is bad.

"Oh my ing god hyung. Don't tell me you read fanfic all night hyung. You ..woaaahhh ... what's happen with you?"

"Return my phone. So what if I read?" he grab his phone in my hand. "If bae can read why I can't. You also wont lack anything if I read it so you shouldn't have problem with this." Of course I have a problem. Yongbae-hyung is okay because he is pure like to read fanfic and he reads so he can make fun of Jiyong-hyung. But if Jiyong-hyung who read somehow I feel this isn't good. I have a feeling there will be problems later. And I really trust my hunch.

"Hyung, I don't care if Yongbae-hyung read nyongtory fanfic because he read fanfic about other people, not about him. As for you. You're reading fanfic about yourself." even though I'm worse. Not just reading, I instead making fanfic about myself.

"So what if I read fanfic about myself?" Huh, this hyung. He's stupid or what.

"Hyung .... okay now I want to ask. You read nyongtory fanfic, right?" He nodded.

"Nyongtory, it means you and I are a couple there, right?" He nodded.

"If we are a couple, of course there is physical interaction right?" He nodded again.

"it's mean there's a kissing scene or worse there's a scene?" This time he nodded very slowly, with a flushed face.

"are you okay reading that?" he paused.

"Hyung?" What's wrong with this hyung.

Ting tong, ting tong, ting tong

 "You have a guest, see who it is." Aisshh he meant to run away from my question.

"You must answer my question later hyung." I came out of the room. Open the door to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter