introduce

It’s my fanfics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fanfiction. usually the story was made by fans. Stories made to fill their delulu, to spoil their sometimes wild imaginations, and to entertaint them when they are too stressed out in the real world. But what if the characters who are often told in fanfiction actually now become the one who makes fanfiction?

Lee Seung-hyun or better known as Lee Seungri, 27 years old, working as maknae in one of the famous idol group. In front of the screen when he becomes a maknae he behaves like a dongsaeng. Funny, cute, adorable, spoiled, y, and seductive. While behind the scenes when he becomes himself, a businessman he behaves like an adult male. Serious, manly, responsible, independent, and thinking ahead. The fans already know both sides of it. They know Seungri's figure as maknae and Seungri's figure as a businessman. But what about the other figure? The figure he hid until no one knows. The one he guarded as a secret.

This figure, the figure in which he pours out his hidden desires. The figure which he is free to say anything. A figure which he doesn't have to keep his image. And a figure which he can assume what is not real becomes real. This figure is his figure as a writer.

Well, aside from being an idol and a businessman he also works as a writer. But no one knows about his figure as writer. Why? Because he wrote a fanfic and not about other people, he wrote fanfic about himself.

If you talk about fanfic, of course he needs a partner for his character right? He made himself as the main character in his fanfic and certainly the main character needs a partner. And who's the person he chose? That's a stupid question. How could he still think about it? Of course only one person who fits into his partner in his fanfic. The person who makes his feelings want to instantly materialize, his soul wants to be together, and his desire wants to be fulfilled immediately. The person who makes the story in his mind wants to unravel, the historical moments he wants to perpetuate and the romantic poems he wants to create. For Lee Seungri only one person can define it, Kwon Jiyong. Well, Seungri made his own nyongtory fanfic story.

Similarly with his fans, the members of his group didn't know his figure as the author of fanfic. And here's the story of Lee Seungri living his life as a fanfic writer without anyone's knowledge.

Seungri POV :

The MADE period is over now. The members are already busy with their individual activities. Jiyong-hyung travels around the world doing his solo world concert. Yongbae-hyung promoted his new album and held his concert in several countries. Daesung-hyung performs in several variety shows and will soon be releasing his album in japan. TOP-hyung enlisment and will only be completed two years later. And I. I'm not curre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter