Better to keep it as secret

It’s my fanfics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A writer. What is that? If you searching on google, then what you get is a person who does a job with writing. But is it that easy to be a writer? Of course not. Write a story for example.

Writing a story is not just stringing the letters into a words. Not just create a character. And not just write down the beginning and the end of an event. So, what is the meaning about writing a story?

For Lee Seungri, writing a story is to write his unspeakable words, create a character that live in his heart, and write a incident about what's he hopes will happen in the future.

-I know this wont be real but at least let this be real in my story. Let this be eternal in the form of my writing, so that later when I really don't have a chance to exist in your heart anymore, I can remember this desire. Though, of course I hope that what I write will be real later-

That was what crossed in Seungri's mind when the first time he wrote a fanfic. The first time he let his finger type in one after another his pent-up desire. As he immersed himself in the world of fanfiction.

At first, he wrote the stories where he keep his feelings which will eventually be accepted by Jiyong. But, gradually, when his mind was poisoned by the other fanfic, the story began to change. If at first the story is very sweet, now the story is very hot. If at first he makes himself who pursues Jiyong's love, now Jiyong is the one who pursues his love. And if at first not too many people who read his fanfic, now even big bang's members read his fanfic. And well, he now enjoys writing fanfic.

Seungri POV :

Well, what else story should I make. Unrequited love? already created. Mutual love? already created. Married couple? already created. Forbidden relationship teacher-student? already created. The 's forbidden relationship? already created. Alpha-omega? already created. Hm ... now Jiyong-hyung is doing his concert. What if I make a fanfic about it? Hm ... but lately I read a lot about pregnant's Jiyong, do I have to make one as well huh? It looks like that type of story is popular now. Okay....

Ting tong, ting tong, ting tong

Who is that? As I recall I didn't invite anyone. Aisshhh when I just wanted to start writing. With a lazy step I stepped out of my office. I walk down the stairs to my living room. I look at the monitor. Oh that's Jiyong-hyung. What is he doing here? Isn't he supposed to be in Europe? As I recall he said he wanted a holiday there.

Ting tong, ting tong, ting tong, ting tong, ting tong, ting tong, ting tong ....

Aisshhh looks like this hyung is in a bad mood.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter