Heartbeats

I miss you (A Krisho Oneshot)

"So that's all for now Kris, I suggest you should enjoy this 3 days break of yours here at Paris because once we return to China you'll be too busy to spit again." Kris's manager chuckled to himself, very pleased at Kris's work ethics and dedication to his job.

"Thanks, I will enjoy this break. I hope" Kris answered back. 

While lounging on the sofa as his manager sign some papers, Kris closed his eyes and sigh. Every time the world turns quiet and peaceful his mind always returns him back to the days when his happiness is within his grasp..literally.

He misses the soft touches, the warm embrace, the milky white skin with a hint of a blush, those eyes who can stare deep within his soul and those kisses.

"How are you love.." Kris whispered thinking about that one simple guy who have his heart.

------------

"This is a much deserved break for all of us so we can do anything we want but please please don't do anything stupid OK?" Suho announced the free days that their manager gave them to his fellow EXO members who cheered like there were no tomorrow.

"Yes, let's go out on a date Baeki" Chanyeol shouted in glee while Baekhyun buried his face on his hands in the hope that it can conceal his flushed face. His boyfriend is really a happy virus and some days he doesn't know if he wants to kiss him or kill him.

"Well I'm gonna be in my room to finish that new book I bought." Kyungsoo said in general while Kai said "Well l'm gonna be in your room babe and believe me you won't be able to read that freaking book" and stared intensely at the smaller guy who looks back at him once then jump off of the couch to his room, Kai behind him who is focused on not letting Kyungsoo out of his reach.

"Aiyoo, I just said a while ago not to do anything stupid" Suho said while the rest of them played around the living room, noticing how the Chanbaek couple glance at his way and silently talking to each other,,about some thing he feels that he doesn't even want to know. Until he saw Xiumin who is quiet and sitting on the edge of the couch while staring at his phone. He slowly went beside him.

"Hey, any problems?" He soflty asked the startled man.

"Nothing hyung its just.." Xiumin look at his phone and then at Suho.

"Luhan contacted me today Hyung, he said he's also here in Paris and he wants us to meet up." Xiumin softly said clearly not wanting to be overheard by the others. 

Suho is clearly surprise. He knows that Xiumin and Luhan has a thing back when they are still complete, but he also knows that the smaller male was broken when his lover left them. And now this jerk will barge in his friends life like nothing happens?

"Don't go, don't let the same flame burn you twice, he already hurt you before now he's back again to hurt you even more" Suho said fiercely.

"Ahm, hyung. Are you talking to me or to yourself" Xiumin said as he is so surprise by their leaders outburst.

"You of course, what the heck are you talking about. The one's that got away, got away for a reason dear. It's because they're not for us in the first place. Just use your head and not your heart Min. I don't want to see you hurt again like the last time." He smiled at Xiumin and stand up so he can go to the kitchen for some drink.

As Suho open a bottle of coke he leaned against the Kitchen counter top. Xiumin's words keep playing in his head. "Are you talking to me or to yourself"

-----------

"But Hyung you have to come here and get us because we don't know this place, and we don't speak their language" Suho glared at his phone which is emmiting the voice of Chanyeol.

"Then speak in English then," irritated by the distruption of his first free day.

"But Hyung the problem is that the taxi drivers here are not good in English so can't you just come here and pick us up pretty please." Baekhyun said on the speaker.

"OK I'll come for you guys just wait at the freakin mall. I'm going to spank you both when we get back to our unit." Suho darkly said while picking up his jacket, he's about to go out to have some fun anyways when the two members called him. Brats.

-----------

"Is this gonna work Channie?" Baekhyun ask his boyfriend who is looking at one part of the mall.

"It is going to work baby, they just need a little more push so they can be together again. Just like Min and Luhan" Chanyeol winked at his boyfriend who smiled back at him.

------------

"Where are these brats? They keep on calling me a while ago now they're not answering their phones." Suho talk to himself while walking when his shoulder bumped into someone.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry..."he looks at the guy he bumped into and stare at those eyes. 

Those eyes he haven't seen in a long while.

The guy is clearly shocked like him.

Suddenly the taller male smiled and said.

"Hey love, how have you been?" 

All at once all the memories he shared with the guy keeps on replaying in his head. Those eyes, those lips, those freaking hands which carresed his body like there's no tomorrow. Those sweet smiles and sweet whispers.

"Hey," he answered back.

"Wanna grab some lunch?" Kris nervously ask the guy in front of him. The guy who occupy his mind every night like he belonged there.

"Sure" Suho quietly answered .

-------------

"Mission one, success. Now let's move on to our next couple.."

"Channie, I'm so proud of you for doing this." Baekhyun said as they walked hand in hand.

"Well you make me so happy baby that's why I wanna spread some love for this idiots." Chanyeol chuckled as Baekhyun slapped him on the shoulders.

"Kidding, I'm happy to do this for our friends."

------------

"Min, there's someone waiting for you on our dorm's main door." Chanyeol innocently said to his hyung who is currently typing on his cellphone with no care in the world.

"Huh? Who is it why didn't you welcome him or her in? You and Baekki just got here anyways." Xiumin asked, clearly confused.

"Well we don't know what you're reaction will be so we just make wait outside" Channie said while Baekki looked on inside his room and said "Channie is just being lazy Hyung"

"Aigoo..you brats." Xiumin got up and went to the main door to see this unexpected visitor.

"Ah, hello?"..he stops midway when he saw this unexpected visitor.

"Hey babe,, wanna let me in" Luhan said with a mischievous smirk.

Xiumin just stared at the guy, then he shuts the door to his face.

"Hey Min! What,,is this the way you treat your lover" Luhan shouted thru the door. Eyebrows perking up when he hears the clicking of the doors lock.

"Well, come inside and go get your love back Hyung" Chanyeol greeted Luhan as the smaller male hugs the taller.

"I miss you too brat.

---------------

"Ah, so how are you doing Kris?" Suho decided to open a topic since it's so awkward being with your ex boyfriend in this fancy restaurant.

"I've been well love, I supposed you hear some news about me every once in a while." Kris answered while looking directly at Suho.

"Ah yeah, I heard you are so busy these days I'm kinda surprised that I bumped into you." Suho said with a blush as he notices how Kris looks at him. As if memorizing every single details on his face.

" I miss you love, I think about you all the time. I pray each night that you're not angry with me for leaving our group, I know you know my reasons.But believe me I never stop loving you." Kris suddenly blurted out to the surprised smaller man.

Suho smiled bitterly.

"Too late for that explanation Kris, its been a long time." 

"I know but I just wanted you to know that you're still the most important person in my life." Kris sincerely said as he holds Suho's hands.

"No matter how stubborn I am I admit I still love you Kris, nothing has changed. But things will not work up like before because .."

Kris grabs the smaller male on his neck and kissed him. 

Gosh, he haven't tasted this sweet lips in a while. Suho said as he moaned into the kiss.

"It will work love, we will make it work" Kris gently said to the blushing man who occupies his heart.

And Suho gently smiled while looking at the man who stole his heart.

"I miss you,welcome home love," 

-------------

"Xiumin, to me. didn't mean to hurt you but I know I did. I'm here now to make ammends and be with you again, I know I'm the stupidest person in your life right now but please believe me when I say that I never forget you. It's just so hard to make some contacts with you guys now that I'm banned with SM.ENT" Luhan pleaded to Xiumin on his bedroom door. He can hear the cute guy of his dreams sobbing his heart out his room and its tearing him into pieces.

The door suddenly opens with a bang and a surprisingly strong hands pulled him inside.

Strong arms hugs him as Xiumin rest his head onto his lover's chest.

"Suho said I should used my brain, but all I can think about is you. I hate you for makng me fall for you like this, turning me into a pathetic sobbing loser!"

Luhan hugged the guy. He put into the hug all his that he can't put into words.

"I miss you too baby.  Now stop crying. I'm back now. And I will never let us be apart again." Luhan whispered as he gently tipped up his lover's face for that much awaited kiss.

-------------

All of the EXO members went to the dining room waiting for their leader to be back as they greeted Luhan who is sitting beside Chanyeol. 

"You know  Min you actually look like a Koala." Baekhyun smirked when Xiumin blushed and hides his face at the crook of his boyfriends neck.

Luhan laughed,

"Shus Baekki, I don't mind that this cutie sits on my lap." Luhan teases his lover while Chanyeol pouted.

"Sit on my lap too Baekki" Channie put on Aegyo for his boyfriend who whispered into his ears making his ears red.

Suddenly they hear the door opens.

"Hey kids, Umma is back"

Suho shouted while Jongin asked.

"What did you bring for us, hurry up dinner's ready."

Suho entered the dining room holding someone's hands.

"I bring your appa with me,," he smiled at the shocked faces of his fellow members.

Suddenly Sehun pushed his chair back and run to Kris hugging him oh so tight, bawling at top of his lungs on how much he misses him. Suddenly all the members were on their appa crying and hugging every part of him that they can reach.  

And the taller male hugs his friends he looks up across the room to find his lover smiling sweetly up to him.

"Now you're home love..."

 

THE END