Chapter one

My stepbrother

To all readers, thank you for subscribing it. I'm really glad. :)

Well, anyway, this is the real chapter one.

The first one was only a prologue. :-)

                       ••••••••••••      

 

Seungri just finished packing his things when Chaelin come at his room.

"Oppa!"

Tilting his head, he gave an astound looks at her sister. "What the hell are you all dolled up for?"

"I'm just simply being excited." Chaelin smoothed the skirt of her pink dress, determined that her brother should notice and remember she was a woman now. "Unlike you wearing some rags T-shirt."

"Atleast, I'm comfortable." He smelled her. "And you've been into mom's perfume."

"I have not." Lifting her chin, Chaelin fluffed at her hair. "She offered me a spritz."

"Hey," their mother called from the middle of the staircase on the way to Seungri's room. "are you two going to argued again?!"

"We're not arguing. We were complimenting each other on our clothes." Chaelin answered.

"Seungri," cupping her son's cheek. "you've got shadows under your eyes." their mother said lovingly to Seungri.

"And you've got stars in yours," Seungri's replied and gave a long look at his mom as well. "And you're all dressed up too."

"Well, I guess, like mother like daughter." Chaelin said sweetly and the both lady's laughed.

Annoyed, Seungri pulled at his sweatshirt.

"Yong-seung's dropping by later, to fetch us. Had you two finished packing?"

"Yes." They both answered.

 

On the way to Seoul, Kwon Yongseung was driving the car, smiling at his fiancee Hyun-chae. While the two children was quietly sleeping at the back with their heads glued at each other.

"I hope they'll like my son." Yongseung's said.

"Sure they will." And they both glanced at Seungri through the mirror.

"Jiyong's excited to meet them."

"I'm glad."

 

Then they have finally arrived at the Kwon's mansion.

The two grown ups kids had stunned at the looks of the mansion. The house aren't that very big, but the lot is capacious. And it had a swimming pool through the backyard.

Then someone's excitedly walked fast at them. "Mister Kwon!" the old housekeeper greeted. "Welcome back!"

"Thanks, Mrs. Park." Yongseung's said.

"And Hyun-chae!" Mrs. Park turned to Hyun-chae and hugged her. "How are you?!"

"Happy, Mrs. Park. Thank you."

"Omo! Is this your children?" Hyun-chae nodded. "Oh, so beautiful and handsome!"

"Thank you, Mrs. Park." Chaelin said to the old woman.

"Oh, you know my name?"

Chaelin smiled nicely. "I just heard Uncle Yongseung's earlier." she said smiling.

"Oh, such a wonderful lady." and Chaelin had blush at the said she's a 'lady'.

"Mrs. Park, this is my daughter Chaelin and my son Seungri."

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Park." Seungri greeted smiling.

"Good afternoon to you, too, handsome." then turned to Chaelin, and caressed her cheeks. "and to you, too, pretty lady."

"Alright, all right," Yongseung stopped the introductions. "Mrs. Park, where's Jiyong?"

"I'm here, dad." 

Chaelin mouth dropped open with astonishment as a stunning handsome boy standing along the hallway and walked towards them with an easy grace.

"Aunt Hyun-chae," Jiyong greeted his soon to be stepmother and hugged her. "Nice to see you again."

"Thank you, Jiyong." She hugged him back. "It's nice to see you again, too."

Seungri and Chaelin have delightened at the way their mom and the other boy have greeted each other.

"How was your week, son?" Yongseung asked.

Seungri noticed a warmth in his soon to be stepfather's voice. And he felt touch by it.

"It was boring." Jiyong answered as he shrugged his shoulder. "I've been stucked in the house all day waiting for you!"

Seungri's beautiful features changed into a displeased scowl. Seungri hates spoiled kids.

"Jiyong-ah," Mrs. Park said in a reprimand tone.

"I'm sorry, Jiyong-ah," Hyun-chae apologized sincerely.

"Oh! No! Aunt Hyun-chae, I don't mean it like that. I'm sorry." Jiyong said apologetically.

"It's all right, Jiyong." Hyun-chae said lovingly. "Well, this is my son and daughter." Hyun-chae said.

"Well, I should best leave for now and get some dessert." Mrs. Park said as she excused herself.

"Hi, my name is Jiyong," he greeted and stuck his hand out for a shakehands.

"Hi, I'm Chaelin," and they shook hands.

Jiyong gave Chaelin a beautiful smiled and smilingly turned to look at Seungri, too. Waiting for him to tell his name.

"Seungri?" his mother's called, "That's no way to greet your soon to be a brother. I don't want him to think your rude."

Jiyong's only grinned.

"Hello.. Jiyong."

"Hi!" he greeted, too. "Nice to meet you two. Chaelin, Seungri."

"Nice to meet you, too, oppa!" Chaelin replied cheerfully, and Jiyong gave her a happy smile.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I'm in a backyard studying the trees, when I heard some voices. It's probably my dad and Aunt Hyun-chae who will soon to be my stepmother.

I do like her, she's a good woman, and we got close easily. She told me lots of her experience, being a party girl to an independent woman she is now. That's why I started to like her.

She said she have two children. I'd always wanted to have another siblings and so I've got excited when she told me that I'm gonna meet them soon. And now here they are, I can hear.

So, I walked slowly to where the voices are and peeked.

There, two young kids, both beautiful and handsome.

The girl has a y looks and cute at the same time. And the boy, well... I guess it's a same. Handsome and cute too as he smiled at Mrs. Park. His smiled is beautiful and sweet.

Now, I'm excited to have that smiled too. I walked towards them when finally, dad had searching for me. I met the two young people.

Chaelin greeted me happily while the other's acts cold towards me, and to be honest, I felt my heart broke.

I don't know why, but his reaction towards me hurt. I thought I will receive the same smile he gave to Mrs. Park on me. But it didn't. Instead, it was like a disappointed look I'd receive.

So, I keep my grinning to hide my disappointed feelings at the boy who looks like a panda with his dark circle around his eyes.

I hate him now. Why was he like that, anyway?!

Huh, he must've envied at my looks. I'm so much more handsome than him.

 

● ● ●

At Seungri's new room,

Chaelin had knock three times, though it was open, and she walked inside as she saw his brother's unpacking his clothes. "Mum and uncle Yongseung wants to talk with you."

"Only me?"

"Yeah," then she laughed a little. "Haha, it's probably of you being rude to Jiyong oppa, earlier."

Seungri's knitted. "I just didn't like how he'd greets his father who's gone away for whole weeks. And he seems like a spoiled brat."

Chaelin have chuckled. "As if you're not." and Seungri's chuckled back.

But then, he shrugged, "not really." Then he looked at his sister. "So, what do you think of him?'' He asked.

"For me. He looks well bred, well mannered, and god knows, he's attractive." Her soft mouth hardened. And Seungri's found himself laughing a little as he smirked at his sister.

"Whatever." he said and stood up from the bed. "And be careful not to fall for him. He's our brother now as mum said."

"Well, we'll see to that." and they both laughed.

"." Seungri joked.

"Snobber." Chaelin joked back.

 

And as Seungri's walking towards his stepfather's office room, he can hear Jiyong's whining voice.

"Can't I go see the guys?" Jiyong whined loudly. "Just for a while?"

"Jiyong, I-"

"Please, dad?" He pleaded with a puppy eyes. "Please?"

Yongseung closed his eyes and exhaled. "Alright, alright," he raises his hand. "But you should be back by dinner."

"I will. I promise. I'm just going to Youngbae's house."

"Alright." He dismissed his son with a wave of his hand.

When Jiyong turned away from his father, he had a triumphant grin on his face, and then he saw Seungri's standing at the door.

"Oh.. h-hi, Seungri." He smiled as he greeted him.

"Hi," Seungri greeted back and bowed a little. "Your dad's called for me." He said, looking uncomfortable.

"Oh, yeah, he's inside." He said thumping his finger inside the door.

Seungri bowed again a little and walked inside. Where as Jiyong watched him walked inside, feeling hurt without knowing why. 'Why did he dislike him? Tch.'

 

At Youngbae's house

 

"I bet your dad has come back already."

"Yeah," he replied and drinked his coke. "with my stepmother and her two children."

"Oh, and you sounds happy, I'm glad." Youngbae said and put some chips on the floor as he sat on it and leaned on his bedframe. "I can tell that you really liked your soon to be mother."

"Yeah, she's kind, unlike some other women's that dad have dated. And they seems really in-love with each other, though."

Youngbae was chuckling at him. "You're showing your romantic sides, eh?" He teased Jiyong.

"Shut up!" Jiyong snapped. "And I'm allowed to have one." He finished. "Soon." He added.

Youngbae was just grinning. Knowing how romantic Jiyong inside. He just doesn't want to show it to others. "So, what about her two children? Had you like them, too?"

"Well, yes, but I'm not so sure with the other one."

"Why? What's wrong with the other?"

"It's just that..." He shrugged. "I don't know. He acts cold towards me."

Youngbae raised his brow. "He?"

"Yeah, and the other one was a girl, and she's y looking and very nice at me. Unlike the other one!" he finished bitterly and bites a chips.

Youngbae laughed at his bestfriend's cute expression. "Come on, you might have offended him into something. Don't you think?"

"Ofcourse not, I've greeted them all so nicely." Youngbae only shrugged his shoulder. "I think maybe, he's jealous of me."

"And why'd you think that?"

"I've just thought." Youngbae just chuckled as he shook his head.

"I guess, he'd might thinking that you are arrogant."

"Tch. He's the arrogant one."

"Now, I guess, I'm excitedly wanting to meet him sooner." Youngbae said.

Jiyong looked at his bestfriend with wide eyed in surprised. "Yah, bae, are you gay?!" he asked in disbelief.

Youngbae laughed louder. "Sorry to disappoint you pal, but I'm straight."

"Then, why are you excited to meet him instead of his sister?" Youngbae only grinned at him, and Jiyong raised his brow, assuming on what his bestfriend's thinking. "And what are you thinking? Dong.Youngbae?"

"Nothing." He chuckled. "Just don't worry about him. I guess, maybe he's just worried that you might take a hit on his sister later on." He reasoned.

"Ohh, yeah, that's makes sense, bae!" He realized and high five his both hands.

"But I think he should get more worried about himself, instead." Youngbae teased. "Hahaha!"

Jiyong have frowned. "Yah! Just what are you implying at?" he asked sturdy.

"Oh... you know what I'm thinking."

"I'm not interested at him!"

"Well, we'll see." "You're annoying." He said.

"And I can like girls, too!"

"I didn't say you can't. But you can't get in-love with either one of them." And Jiyong only quiet.

No, I won't. I will not fall on him. I should not.

 

 

❤️❤️❤️

So, what do you think? (∩_∩) Should I continue it, though? Hehehe :)

Thanks for the upvote:

Filiwidi, xxxlittledragon, Michin-so, and isha92. 💖