Chapter three

My stepbrother

G-dragon's POV

 

As I'm busying asking some question in my mind, I suddenly felt a tapped on my shoulder.

"Jiyong-ah,"

I jumped in surprise. "Appa!"

"Are you alright?" He asked lovingly and sat with me. "What are you thinking, son?" He sat beside me.

"Uh, nothing." I shook my head. 'Seungri.' I thought. "Well, anyway, Appa! I'm happy for you, you know?"

"Really?" He asked lifting a brow.

"Yeah. I am glad that you have found a new love. So, atleast now, there's already someone that I am sure of, will take care better of you." I said sincerely. "And you'll be more happy." I added.

I saw the changes in my dad's face. It's so full of relieves and happiness.

"Do you know why I've dated her?" he asked and I've smiled.

"Because of me?" I asked back grinning.

And he chuckled. "Yeah."

He tilted his head and looked at the views of the garden.

"At first, I just thought to befriend her because she's funny. She made me laugh with her irritating corny jokes." I laughed at that, but continue to listened. "Then I noticed how kind and lovingly she is to her children everytime she talks about them and the way she speaks with them on the phone. I started to studying how she was as a mother, until I saw one day personally, just how she'd treated Seungri and Chaelin with full of loves and cared."

I was just quietly listening to him. She's the same with my Eomma. The only difference is that, my Eomma is not funny. She's more like a ladylike type of a woman. Delicate and sweet. But she died in sickness last five years ago.

"And then?" I asked more. I feel want to hear more.

"I told her about you and your mom, etchetera. Then we started dating because we thought we understand each other very well. Until then... there, I asked her to marry me." We both grinned. "She's so scared and nervous when she was about to meet you, you know?"

"Seriously?!" I asked laughingly.

"She's so worried that you might rejected her."

"Well, it turns out that I'd like her."

"Yeah. That's why after that, she say yes to me, finally."

"Ohh! That's so sweet. She's a good woman for you, Appa. Congratulations!"

Then we both laughed heartily.

"I love you, dad." I said full heartedly.

"I love you more, son." he said brightfully.

"Eww! Appa!! We're so dramatic." I said.

"Hahaha!"

 

Seungri's POV

 

I'm reading a book while spinning a pen thru my fingers, when I noticed someone's standing at the door.

I tilted my head to see who, and it was Jiyong. Watching all over me. Well, I guess he didn't notice me looking at him as well. I laughed inside.

Now, I'm wondering... what was he up to? It seems like he's hesitating to do something. Was he force by uncle to come talk to me? Maybe. And so, when I'm noticed him moved, I snapped curiously.

He seems to try to think of something to say. So, I just kept staring on him.

"What do you need?" I asked to stopped the silence.

He seems still uncomfortable and hesitating, so I told him I'm busy. I'm not being rude or mean. I did that just to stopped him from something he might not really want to do.

Then he said sorry in a bitter tone and stomped off and I've smirked at that.

I don't hate Jiyong. If that's what you've think. I just didn't like the way he'd answers his dad. As I like uncle Yongseung, he's kind and caring towards me and Chaelin. And he loves my mom so much. And also, I can tell that he is really a good father, to the way he treated us, and how his features changed into more brightly when Jiyong was neared him.

Not all the parents were like that, you know. That's why I appreciates him and had respects him more.

So, if your parents showed you so much cared and love. Don't take advantage to their kindness, instead, show them your loves, too. It's the best gift for them.

Well, that's for me, anyway.

Duh?! What am I saying? Hehehe.

Oh, Then, I'm suddenly feeling hungry. I want some strawberry cheesecake that Mrs. Park have made, because I said I like it. And I'm starting to love her now, too. ^_^

 

So, I came downstairs, and when I was about to go to the kitchen, I noticed uncle Yongseung and Jiyong. Enjoying their chatting at the backyard.

I stand still to watched them. Father and son's bonding. It swelled my heart to watch them, seeing them happily together.

And I realized, it was the first time I saw Jiyong laughing and smiling with full of love on his face. And the most touching part is that, it's with his father.

I smiled brightly, then starts to walked towards the kitchen.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

After a little long moments with my Appa, I decided to go to the kitchen. I heard Mrs. Park's made a strawberry cheesecake this time.

And as I'm on my way to the kitchen, I heard Mrs. Park's laughing.

"You don't believe me?" I heard someone else's voice.

Was that Seungri? I put my ear thru the door.

"is it impossible for me to fall in-love with you, Mrs. Park?" I heard more.

I don't mean to eavesdropping, but I'm curious at who's the guy was. Mrs. Park's husband is dead already.

"Aish! You kiddo."

"Nobody bakes like you, Mrs. Park."

"Oh, Seungri darling,"

⊙o⊙

My eyes got open wider in shock together with my mouth. Seungri is flirting with Mrs. Park?!

"Oh, you called me 'Darling', that means I have a chance, or let's get married, now." I heard Seungri says.

'What the hell was that about?' 

Then I accidentally tripped my feet and bumped thru the door. And both of them looked at my way.

"Oh, Jiyong!" Mrs. Park greeted cheerfully, and without a trace of guiltiness.

Mrs. Park was an old widow and fat. 😝  "I bet you want some cake, too, do you?"

"Yes, Mrs. Park. No one can bake like you." I'm copying Seungri's sentence in a little different words.

"Ohh, this two growing handsome lads, knows how to flirt already."

"I'm seriously wanted to marry you, Mrs. soon to be Lee." Seungri said playfully, but I still gave them a shocked expression.

"Oh, you're such a bad one." Seungri smiled at her. "I'll tell your mother."

And then Mrs. Park's turned around to get me some cakes as well, and I sat across to Seungri at the table.

He smiled nicely to me. OoO

HE SMILED NICELY AT ME? FOR THE FIRST TIME?

Oh, my heart suddenly beats fast. What's happening to me?! Damn! Stay cool Jiyong. I'd warn myself.

"It's really delicious." he said. Gosh! He even talked to me, now?! "than any other cakeshop." he finished.

"Uh... y-yeah... that's for sure." I said stuttering. Damn! Why am I stuttering? What would he think?

"Here you go, Jiyong." Mrs. Park's brought me the cake, and leave us both alone. Me and Seungri.

I'm chewing my lips. I'm not used to be alone with him. Unlike with Chaelin who's becoming a cool little sister to me.

He gave a careful cough. I guess it's to let me know his presence. "It seems to me, that you're not comfortable alone with me." Seungri said.

"Huh?!" I'm startled. "uh, no! Of course not!"

"Yes, you are." He said chuckling.

'Oh my god.' He smiled at me, again!' *dug dug dug*

"Well, I should leave first."

"Uh..."

He stood and take a plate with him to put it on dishwasher and washed it. While I spoon a cake and eat it.

And then he came back to leave the kitchen room.

"Anyway," he said softly, "I'm sorry." then he left.

Leaving me mouthed open and heart beating fast.

Sorry? Sorry for what? For being cold?

Ohh, I feel like a fangirling now, hahah! Full of butterflies in my stomach at joyfulness. I'm feeling as if I'd been jolted by a thousand watts of electricity.

. It can't be!

HEARTY!!! Stop beating fast! We can't fall on him!

 

 

❤️❤️❤️ So, lovely readers, that's all for now, :) did you like it?

Or do you want me to starts making Jiyong and Seungri get close already? Hehehe!

 

Anyways to:

Lisa_09, and 1victory6

Thanks for upvoting ∩_∩

 

and P.S: I'll might update the next chapter next week. I'm just going to update another story, hehe ;)

THANK YOU ALL!!! ♥♥♥