Chapter four

My stepbrother

The people have applaused at the ceremony of Yongseung and Hyun-chae's wedding.

And at the party (receptions). Many people have congratulated the two newlywed.

And while Jiyong have talking with some of his friends and some cousins, he's still keeps glancing at Seungri and CL who were both happily chatting with some people too.

"So," Youngbae started as he patted Jiyong on a shoulder. "How's life with your new siblings?"

"Good."

"How about with the other one?"

"Well... fine, I guess? He apologized  to me the last two days."

"For?"

"I'm not sure," Jiyong's shrugged. "maybe for being cold?"

Jiyong's glanced back again to the way where his new siblings were earlier, and they're not there anymore. He looked around and found them at the round table chatting alone at each other with a cheerful expressions. Chaelin is so beautiful in her dress. And so is Seungri, looking so handsome with his suit.

"Hey," he started. "let me introduce you now to my new siblings." He said excited.

"Oh, yeah," Youngbae's replied excitedly, too, "that's right. Where are they, anyway?"

"Over there," Jiyong pointed at where his two steps siblings were.

Youngbae's mouth had opened in amazement. "Ohw! You are right about them."

Jiyong only grinned and they started to walks towards the two siblings.

"Hello, there," Jiyong greeted and the two looked up to him.

"Oppa!" CL greeted back.

"I want you guys to meet my bestfriend." Jiyong started.

"Hello, my name is Youngbae." Taeyang said.

"I'm Chaelin," she said sweetly and offered her hand to shake with Youngbae.

"Seungri," he said smiling, and offered his hand too, to shake with Youngbae.

Jiyong pouted and whined inside him. Seungri didn't greeted him like that when they'd first meet.

"Nice to meet you, Seungri and Chaelin."

"Nice to meet you, too." Seungri said and Jiyong's knitted.

"Nice to meet you, too, handsome oppa!" Chaelin said while Youngbae blushed and Jiyong noticed it and laughed inside at his bestfriend's blushing face.

"Y-you're beautiful, too... Chaelin."

"Thank you." CL said.

"Come join and sit with us." Seungri said. Jiyong knitted again.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

'Why he is being nice with Youngbae?'

We sat with them. Youngbae sat beside Seungri while I, beside with Chaelin.

Tch. Well, it would be awkward anyway if I sit beside Seungri. So, I sighed.

Youngbae took all their attentions. Well, I guess, that's how it's really does when you first meet someone. So, I let them chatted more.

I wished he was ugly. I wished looks didn't matter to me. I wished he would look at me, just once, as if I wasn't simply a nuisance. I blew out a breathe.

Then Chaelin gives attention to me. "Oppa! Are you okay?"

"Ofcourse! Why you asked?"

"Nothing," she smiled sweetly. "it's just that... you seems so quiet. Are you not happy?"

"Ha? Ofcourse, I am! I really am, Chaelin." she smiled sweetly as I answered her in a guilty expression.

Ofcourse I'm really happy. I have a new caring mother now and a gorgeous siblings. Then I acted as if I'm sulking and made a huffed face.

"You are mean." I said to Chaelin. "Why you'd think like that?" I asked pouting, and she laughed. "You'd breaking my heart. Maybe you're the one are not really happy." I said dramatically.

Then Youngbae and Seungri's gave us a questioning looks as they tilted their heads towards me and Chaelin.

"Hehehe, you're cute oppa." Chaelin said.

"Are you two flirting?" Seungri asked suddenly.

"We're not. And I hate you!" Chaelin said harshly to Seungri. Seungri raised one of his eyebrows.

I got curious as well at why'd Chaelin said she hate him.

"You're stealing my handsome oppa's attentions from me." she said in whining tone.

I took a glance on my bestfriend. And again, I caught his face turned into red in so much blushed than before.

"Yah, you should be ashamed." Seungri said.

Oh, here comes a cat and dog siblings again.  

"Hey," Youngbae's called my attention, that made the two stopped bickering. "I guess I like your new brother and sister." He said.

"It showed. I expected the three of you to have a secret talked by now." I said.

"Is that a subtle way of telling me I was ignoring you?" Youngbae teased me.

"No." I said, and then tried to backtrack. "Not at all. I'm glad you and Seungri like each other."

'Whatta !?!' Why did I mentions Seungri's name only?!

Then I heard someone else's voice. "CL? Is that you?"

Another beautiful woman come towards us. 'CL? Who is CL?' 

"Gummy unnie!" Chaelin jumped off her seat and greeted the woman who's name was 'Gummy'.

"You looks so fabulous as always, Chaelin."

"Thank you, unnie!"

Then she glanced down at Seungri's and aimed a damn automatically flirtatious smile at him. "Hello, Seungri. It's so wonderful to see you, too!"

Me and Youngbae stayed quiet for awhile, both stunned at this Gummy's beautiful features. 

I glanced at Seungri as I noticed him stayed in his seat, and just only looked up ahead on her. "Ji-yeon shi," Seungri said in a y tone. 'Duh!' 

So, that's her real name, I guess. 

Then I saw him caught her hand and brought it to his lips. And I don't know why, but I frowned at that. The gesture was as automatic as that Gummy's flirtatious smile.

"You look incredible, as always." he said.

"Thank you. Is that the truth, then?" she asked, lifting a brow. "Cause it seems that you're still such a flirty boy as before."

So, he's a real flirts, then. And it's like the way he'd flirts with Mrs. Park.

"Unnie," Chaelin's interrupted. And thanks for that, cause I don't wanna hear more flirtations from them. "meet our new brother, Jiyong oppa!" she introduced.

"Hello, I'm Park Ji-yeon. Their cousin." 'Oh! They're cousins.' Then suddenly, I smiled wide, and stood up.

"Hi, my name is Kwon Jiyong, and nice to meet you, Ji-yeon shi." I've copied Seungri's gestured towards her earlier.

"Oh, no need to be so formal, just call me by my nickname Gummy."

And I smiled brightly. I guess I will like her. 😀

 

Youngbae's POV

 

I saw the changes on Jiyong's expressions when this beautiful hot woman says, she's their cousin.

Mmm... I guess my bestfriend's here has starting to developed some feelings on his stepbrother without realizing it yet. He immitates the way Seungri's had greeted the woman.

Then I heard Chaelin speaks again. "And here is Jiyong oppa's bestfriend," she introduces me too, "my handsome oppa!"

Damn this girl! Keep making me blushed so much. And I can feel Jiyong's smirking at me. Having fun to see me blushing a lot since we joined his stepsiblings.

"Hi," I stood as well, "my name is Youngbae." And I'd also immitates Seungri and Jiyong's way of greeting her. I kissed her hand too. "Nice to meet you, Gummy shi."

"Nice to meet you too, gorgeous men this evening.." she said in a sweet tone.

"Thank you." I said and bowed my head. "You're gorgeous too, just like your cousins as well." And they all laughed.

Then she excused herself and after some minutes, I've already enjoyed myself chatting with this two kids. Well, Ji and I were two years older.

Then Ji's excused himself saying he needs to go to the toilet room. And Seungri excused himself as well to chat with others relevants.

And while I'm having fun with Chaelin, I saw Teddy hyung holding hands with another pretty woman, and suddenly got worried.

"Oppa?" Chaelin's called and gazed her eyes to where I'm looking.

"Oh," I replied.

"Is something's wrong?"

"Not really. It's just that..." how can I tell her anyway?

Does she knows? That Ji is a bi?

 

● ● ●

Seungri was enjoying talking with some visitors and saw Jiyong's walking from the toilet room and probably going back to their earlier seats.

He continue to entertained the guest, until he noticed Jiyong's happy face had gone and freeze, and Seungri excused himself to the guests.

He walked towards Jiyong and tilted his head to looked at Jiyong. He saw his pinkish face drain to white.

"What's the problem?" Seungri asked murmuring to Jiyong when he got closer to him.

And suddenly, a two person who seems like a couple stopped at their front. And Seungri stared at them.

Jiyong only took a quiet, shaky breath. "H-hello, Teddy. Leslie shi."

"Jiyong." Teddy said in a cold tone. 

Seungri shifted, his hand deliberately moving to Jiyong's back to support him.

'This might be an ex,' he thought.

"Steady," Seungri murmured.

 

 

❤️❤️❤️

Hi! Did you enjoy the chapter? Or it's kind of boring? Hehehe

Thanks for subscribing it! ∩_∩

And to: indrie

Thanks for your upvote! ∩_∩