Chapter two

My stepbrother

Jiyong's POV

 

It's been three days now, since they'd live here with me and dad. And Chaelin and I were becoming closer day by day.

And now, it's dinner time. A little chatting and getting to know more each one of us.

I stole glances at Seungri, but still, he never once looked in my direction, or even acted as if I was there.

"So," Dad started in a serious tone. "The school is about to start next week. I'd already enrolled the two of you in YG high school." he said to Seungri and CL. "You will go to the same school with Jiyong." They're just quiet for a while, listening to Yongseung. "And also, after our married, we will be gone ahead for long."

"Like how long, uncle?" Chaelin asked cheerfully.

"One month would be the shortest. And, would that be alright?" the two nodded.

"Of course!" Chaelin answered cheerfully.

"It's all right." Seungri said smiling lovingly.

Jiyong sternly looked at seungri with a smirked.

"What about you, Jiyong?" his dad asked him too.

"Sure. I'm used to it, anyway."

Again, Seungri, didn't like the way he answered again. Although, it wasn't sounds rude or bitter. Seungri adored his soon to be a father. He's kind and gentle. Though, sometimes he can feel the sensation of his strictness. But still, he felt warmth around him.

"He just want to tour me around the world." Hyun-chae said.

"Ooh, that's amazing! I'm envious." Chaelin said playfully and pouted.

"Don't worry, Chaelin. After we graduates, I will tour you, too, to many places outside the country."

"Really, oppa?!" Jiyong beamingly nodded at her. "That's so sweet!" Chaelin said amused.

And Seungri frowned at that, 'is he flirting on her?' he thought, and Jiyong noticed him too.

"And ofcourse, with you too, Seungri." and the both parents smiled.

"I..'m, not into that kind of stuffs, anyway." Seungri said.

"Oh, he's boring!" CL said.

"Chaelin," Yongseung rectified.

"Don't mind her, yeobo. It's their way to show their fondness as siblings." Hyun-chae explained sweetly.

And both Jiyong and CL heartedly smiled at her. 'She's a cool mother.' Jiyong's thought.

 

At CL's room.

Hyun-chae's caressing her daughter's hair.

"I'm really happy for you, mum."

"Thank you Chaelin. I'm really happy too, and more happy that you and Seungri have accepted him as a new father." she smiled at her daugher. "And it's seems that you and Jiyong have getting along so well, quickly. He always wanted to have a brother and sister, you know."

"Really? So, that's why he's being nice to us. Well, I like him, too, mum."

"And what kind of like?" her mom teased.

"Hahaha, he's gorgeous and handsome, so I like him as a boyfriend." she teased back.

"Yah, Chaelin!" She nagged playfully.

CL laughed louder. "As a brother, mama. As a brother, don't worry. Hahah!" and they both grinned.

"But I'm worried about our Seungri." Her mom said, concerned at the two boys. "He doesn't seem to like Jiyong."

"Don't worry about him, mum. Maybe he doesn't right now, but surely he will too. He's just disappointed at him since we first came here."

"Why?" her mom asked curious.

"Well, he didn't like the way Jiyong oppa answered his dad."

"Oh yeah." She sighed. "That's right. He don't like spoiled people."

"And he thought Jiyong oppa is a spoiled brat."

Her mom only gnawed her lips.

"Hey, mum," CL starts again as she lied down her stomach on the bed. "I'm so excited on your wedding day this coming saturday."

And her mom smiled brightfully. "Thank you, my lovely daughter. Surely... you'll be the prettiest on that day."

"Ofcourse not! It will be you, mum. It should be you, since it's your wedding." and her mom laughed.

"It would be both of you." Seungri's barged in, invited himself to join the two precious women in his life. He sits on the bed beside his mom. "Mum as a most beautiful woman and you," he pointed to CL, "as a most beautiful lady."

"Awe!!! Oppa!" CL jumped on the bed to hugged his brother. "you can be so sweet sometimes, you know, that's so wonderful to hear!" And they all giggled in delightful.

 

Jiyong on the other side, was leaning his back at the wall, outside of CL's room. And his father's noticed his son when he was walking towards their fiancee's room at the edge of the floor.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I actually have planned to come at Chaelin's room, but I saw Seungri's walking towards his sister's room. So, I tried to follow him and I saw him entered the room uninvited.

I heard what he'd said. His sweet thought about his mom and sister were touching. I leaned on the wall, wishing to know him more. I can hear their giggled and teasing at each other as well.

I blew out a breath and sighed, and head back inside my room instead.

Why do I feel this way? If ever it was Chaelin that treats me the way he does, right now, would I feel like this too? Why, anyway? Just why was he treating me like this? Why being so cold to me? I pouted.

His face was sweet when I walked towards them at that time they'd come here, but then suddenly he gave a scowled face.

What is he? A bipolar? Hehehe. Well, maybe after the wedding of our parents, he would be nice, then.

And then I smiled.

 

Another day.

I saw Seungri's door open. I peeked inside, he was nearly seated at his desk, holding a book, while he fiddled with a pen.

He looks so handsome with his sideview's sight. Bangs fallen as his head down a little bit, pointed nose, pouty lips, everything looks pretty except with his dark eyes circled, but he still looking cute anyway. And the way his legs crossed as his was leaning on the desk, was... oh, so y.

Hahaha! Now what am I thinking, anyway. Oh, god! I laughed at that. So, I'm thinking now for a moment.

All right, maybe if we're alone, he may be more willing to talk. So I peeked again, and ready to knock, but before I was about to knock, I heard his voice.

"What?" he snapped, but not in a rude way or mean, and suddenly, I lost of thought.

"Uh... Nothing," 'What the!'

Then again, I tried to think of something to say while he just staring at me.

"What do you need?" He asked again finally.

"Uhm..." 'Damn! I don't have anything to say!'

"I'm busy." he said suddenly. And I only nodded. 

"Sorry." I said bitterly and backed away.

Jerk!

Then I walked out annoyed and end up at the backyard and sits on a swinging chair, but I didn't feel like swinging it.

Why did he dislike me so much, huh? He didn't make any sense. I hadn't done anything to him.

Tch. Boastful!

Then suddenly, I felt a tapped on my shoulder.

"Jiyong-ah,"

 

 

❤️❤️❤️

Hello, lovely readers! How are you? What do you think? It's a short chapter, so, I hope you'd enjoy the chapter. ∩_∩

And to:

V1ranti, Babypandari1808, yanyanwitch, 

Thank you for voting! My heart's swelled, hahah! (-‿◦)