Prologue

My stepbrother

 

A man was walking down the cemetery holding a stroller with a baby inside it.

Then he stopped and stared at someone's grave. He remains stood there, studying the name on it, until the tears starting to drops one by one, and a cold wind began to blow.

He put his left knee down to the ground and rubbed his hand on the written name.

"I'm sorry." he started.

"I'm sorry I didn't come to your funeral days, and... till you have... buried." He sniffed, preventing not to sobbed. "I hope you forgive me for that, my love."

Then the air buzzed through his hair and he cried.

The man continue to cry until he noticed the baby's awake. He started to wipe away the tears thru his cheeks and sniffed twice then brushed a finger on his nose, and took the baby out of the stroller.

"Hey, love, look," he said excitedly while sniffed. "I brought a baby." He said craddling a baby in his arms.

"He really looks like you when you were a baby that I've seen so many times of your pictures. Even your mom said so, too, you know. That's why I'd decided to adopt him." He was crying hard now.

"Tell me, did you send him to me, huh, my love? So, that.." he sniffed again while sobbing. "I won't be sad anymore... without you? So, that I can live without you, huh.. baby? Is that's it, my love?" He said as he'd sobs, then starting to broke now and cried, until the baby had crying too.

The handsome young man starting to rocked the baby in his arms. "shh... shh... hm hm..." he was stopping the baby from crying. "see, honey, the baby is crying with me."

The baby's still crying. "Oh, shh... shh... oh baby, stop crying... look, your other daddy's here, shh.. shh..." he hummed at the baby, until it'd stops crying.

"Well then, my love. I have to leave now. Goodbye for now. Promise I'll come back again. I'll come to visit you often now, hm? I love you, my love. I love you very very much!" He finished with the tears rolling down his cheeks.

He sighed and tightly rubbed his chest as he hardly breathed. His heart was feeling broken to leave the grave.

"I miss you, baby. I miss you everyday. It's not the same without you." Jiyong said and left.

 

Then at the cafeteria inside the building.

"You look good, Jiyong." A gorgeous lady said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, much better, now."

"Thank you."

"I'm glad that you're fine now."

And the two smiled brightly to each other.

 

And Jiyong was now walking through the river park, after his chatting with the lady earlier, and he stopped, when he noticed a white haired guy standing watching the view of the river.

The white haired guy have turned around to leave, and Jiyong's have agaped in disbelief.

"Seungri?"

Then a strong wind blowing and made the two handsome lads haired flying.

 

 

Hi!

So what do you think? :)

I would like to know your opinion.

Please comment and tell me what you'd think.

Thank you!!! :)