Six

What a Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was at home resting when his phone started to beep. “Sure,” just one word being reflected on the screen. “Omg omg she replied she replied,” he told his cats excitedly. While Taeyeon thought long and hard about this whole situation, she didn’t want to sound too excited by replying too much, she was being cautious. Jiyong went into to full planning mode after he send a replied back almost instantly stating that he will get back to her about the details once everything is ready.

The last time Jiyong actually planned a date – should he be calling it a date – was many months ago. Other than that, he usually just casually dates around with not much planning beforehand. He wants it to be perfect. By perfect it means that they cannot be caught by any paparazzi. He made reservations for the following night at Seungri’s ramen house because that is the safest place to eat to a certain extent. He called Seungri up personally to tell him how he managed to score a date with Kim Taeyeon. Knowing his leader’s crush for the longest time, Seungri was all out on making it perfect. Private room, food to be ready on the tables before the enter so there will be no need of any waiters. Seungri even volunteer to be there just in case they need anything. Dinner is planned and set. Jiyong picked the phone up and dialled Taeyeon’s number.

After ringing for quite some time, the person on the other line finally picked up. “Hello,” Taeyeon said while fumbling to put her clothes on since she just managed to step out of the shower when the phone was ringing. “Hi, its Jiyong,” Jiyong said, hearts fluttering upon hearing Taeyeon’s voice. Taeyeon put the phone on loud speaker to free her hands so she could dress herself. “Yeah Yeah, I’m good. Sorry it took so long, was in the shower.” Jiyong didn’t know how to continue for a split second – shower? How could she simply share this information with a man, “Clean thoughts, Jiyong, clean thoughts.” Jiyong managed to get a hold of himself and told Taeyeon about the dinner plans he had just arranged for tomorrow. “Very well planned, I’m impressed,” Taeyeon was genuinely surprised by the effort he put in to ensure that the night was filled with privacy. “So, I will pick you up at your place around 8pm?” Jiyong asked. “Only if you don’t come with your Bentley or Lambo. Pick me up with something modest,” Taeyeon said jokingly but after being in the industry for so long, there was truth in this joke too. “Definitely, see you,” Jiyong replied. “Bye,” Taeyeon said then the hung up. At this point, Jiyong was a little disappointed that there isn’t the whole ‘you hang up, no you hang up’ moment between them but what was he expecting, they weren’t even dating. It was already really late when the hung up – almost 1 in the morning. Jiyong laid in bed but of course he couldn’t sleep. He had a lot in his mind. What was his intentions of wanting to have dinner with Taeyeon anyways? “Do I like her as a fan or something more?” He doesn’t know the answer himself. “What should I wear? What should I ask her?” He was one nervous mess.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter