Three

What a Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This year has been the year of male soloist, hasn’t it?” one of the MC said. “That’s right, G-dragon and Taeyang. I can’t choose. There is Gikwang too with many others equally great,” the female replied.

Before G-dragon could grasp the whole situation, he had finished giving his winning speech and is headed backstage. Of course, while walking to receive the award millions of things came to his mind. “Should I address the hug? What do I say? It is better if I say nothing about it right?” Man, he was nervous. The public now thinks there is something secretive going on between the two of them. But in fact, it was just him unleashing his fanboy side. I mean, how could he resist himself when he saw her tonight? Looking all sad and vulnerable, putting on a strong front - there was no way. He decided it was best not to add fuel to the fire so he stuck with his “I want to thank my parents, members and company” speech. After his speech he was asked to stay for the interview, just like Taeyeon. He wanted to leave, since he didn’t have to perform tonight. So, he went backstage to his waiting room as well. He did want to go back out, just because.

 

Jiyong knew that Taeyeon is waiting for the interview as well, since she is a winner as well. And he also knew she is probably waiting in the waiting room somewhere relatively close to him. “Great deduc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter