Two

What a Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon sits alone at the event, surrounded by happy faces everywhere. Not exactly alone, she sits which Red Velvet, her favourites. But, she was still very lonely. 2017 was supposed to be Girls’ Generation 10th year. They were supposed to snatch all the awards tonight. However, she is here representing herself for the solo accomplishments this year. “Definitely not fine,” this was ringing in her head. She wanted to escape. She didn’t even want to come at all in the first place. Since the whole contract renewal news came out, it was just not the same anymore. She doesn’t know what to say in the speech if she wins (at this point she just want to get over her 2-song performance and head home).

 

All this in her mind, but every time she glances over to Jiyong, she feels so much at ease. Just his presence calmed her. She doesn’t know what it was. Other than polite greeting exchanges, they don’t speak. Some of her members are relatively close to Big Bang members including G-dragon himself, but not her. She never went out there to socialise. Occasionally when their eyes meet, he would smile and she would just die. The last time she felt like this was years ago. She has never felt like this before especially during the numerous times they ran into each other. But tonight was special.

 

It is time – they are giving out the Female Artiste of the Year. Taeyeon honestly hopes she doesn’t win. Plus, her competitors are strong this year – IU? Sunmi? She has no ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter