Five

What a Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon reaching home, Taeyeon decided that it would be best for her to switch her work phone off (she has another one that only her immediate family, members and that her only managers know the number to for emergency) completely to prepare herself for tomorrow – she doesn’t wish to be woken up by calls and messages asking, “Are you dating G-dragon?” and that sort of stuff. On the way back, she also talked and explained to her manager that there is nothing going on and what Jiyong said during the interview was all true.

“I’ll handle it, you rest. You have nothing on for the week you know, right? So, rest and after Christmas it will be all work for your new album preparation next year. I’ll see you, bye,” her manager was really the best, Taeyeon is absolutely grateful.

Taeyeon moved back to stay with her parents and brother after all SNSD activities are put on halt. She didn’t mind it at all. It was to make up for all the lost years when she couldn’t spend any family time. So, there is a silver lining. Plus, one week? What was she going to do for the whole of one week? She went to bed, trying not to think about anything – especially the events that occurred tonight. Of course, all she could think about was Jiyong. She didn’t even care what the headlines will be. She was glad and not at all mad a slightest about what happened. She never really notices Jiyong since he isn’t exactly her type. And plus, she usually dates people around her social circle – meaning within her company.

However, since the dating rumour back in 2015 surface, her interest in G-dragon did peak a little. She ran through the articles and thought that the evidences for their “Lovestagram” was pretty legit and understand why people could mistake them to be dating. “Crazy how many coincidences are there between us,” she remembered saying it to herself as she read. Since then, she became more vary of what she put online. But somehow, she would occasionally see a tag phone of her and G-dragon in her explore page or tagged photos.

She smiled to herself why looking at the ceiling, “Ah, what is this that I am feeling?” She didn’t want to put any more thought into the whole thing so forced herself to sleep.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

It is the late morning (almost the afternoon in fact) and that was her personal phone that woke her up. It is flooded with messages and as Taeyeon picked it up and scroll through – the SNSD group chat is going crazy (which she expected) and there was a unfamiliar number that texted he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter