Four

What a Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong got to the room and there was just a simple camera set on a tripod and a man working it. With him was a lady who had cue sheets. She told Jiyong to stand infront of the camera and told him “Thanks for coming, but we have to wait a little before we start. We are still missing someone.” Missing someone? Jiyong was now confused. He thought it was a quick interview. Just when he was about to ask who, there was  a knock on the door.

Taeyeon’s manager came in first to confirm if it was the right place. And soon after Taeyeon emerged from behind the doors. When G-dragon’s manager saw Taeyeon, he started to get defensive. She told the interview with quite a stern voice, “we are not doing this interview, sorry, Jiyong, let’s go.” The interview said there was no way they could just back out from this because the interview was in the terms of participating in this award show and MNET is able to sue YG for this violation. “Hyung, it’s fine. It’s just an interview and we already ran through the questions, they are harmless,” hesitating, his manager just crossed his arms and stood at the side.

Taeyeon also said she is fine with the interview since she just looked through the cue card and there was only two questions. One – How are you going to celebrate your wins tonight? And two – What are some upcoming projects and plans for you? Very harmless indeed. Beside the fact that they will be appearing next to each other on the same screen when it comes out online. Well, it is not the first time Big Bang and SNSD both shared the limelight. But it was definitely a first for just their leaders.

Taeyeon took her place next to Jiyong who is standing still like a rock. They nodded at each other as a sign of acknowledgement. There was a thick fog of awkwardness. The interview was grinning from ear to ear. Yes, the interview was proposed way earlier – before the hug. They did not expect it. But this footage is going to be a huge win for MNET.

Quickly, the camera rolled and she asked them to introduce themselves. There was this weird ‘you go first, no you go first thing’ between them. So Jiyong ended introducing himself and then Taeyeon. They moved on to the two questions which you could tell they were just answering as short as possible without being seen as being rude. Jiyong also evidently tried to steal a couple of glances towards Taeyeon while she was speaking and you could tell the interviewer was making sure that the camera man was getting all of this. “Thank you for taking your precious time out to do this, really appreciate it and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter