Day-4

Eyes On You

 

 

 

🐶🐶🐶

 

Today would be the last day of orientation before we're getting started with the real class. Real thing. Sigh.

For the last activities, they need to sit in a hall and play 'truth or dare'. The scariest game they could ever play to be honest. After 3 days being together, the facilitator especially will finally revealed their true feelings to the juniors; even if the game do include them too sometimes.

"Hey is it really the  end today?" Mihyun initiated the conversation between three of them, "I mean, I couldn't see Donghyun after this? Oh my God?????" She's freaking out at the moment.

"Dude, cool. You can still see him if you're lucky." Yuri said; trying to cheer her roommate up eventhough it's half-hearted.Mihyun rolled her eyes upon the answer.

While Byul on the other side having her thought on something else; maybe about Jaehyun or Joochan instead? She didn't talk much ever since they're together for today. Obviously she didn't talk to her roommate; at all. And now she's going to stay quiet for the whole day infront of her friends? Sigh. 

Real talk, she likes Jaehyun as much as she likes Joochan before but it feels too real? Like how Joochan actually likes her; but never tell her about it. Also the fact that both Jaehyun and Joochan is friend and they even hang out with each other often. God. What kind of sorcery is this? She likes Joochan's bestfriend. Why did she stayed in the circle? Is there no way out from here?

Or was it actually the way to show that they're hot as ; and no one could ever resist them. Well, to be honest, Joochan is hella popular in school, almost all of juniors like him, but we could say Byul is one over million who was lucky cause she managed to break the barrier Joochan being put between him and girl. 

Oh yes, ever wondered about what happen to his relationship with Namjoo? Well, Namjoo asked for a break up when he kept talking about how great and how close he is with Byul for the whole week they're in relationship.

What a joke right? I mean, you're in a relationship with a girl but you're talking about another girl? A jerk. A total jerk.

People said Joochan dumped Namjoo cause everyone would believe on that rather than saying Namjoon is the one who dumped him. It's easy to believe the obvious one; eventhough it's not the truth.

Human is so weird somehow. They said they want to do something; but when the things have come, they refused to do it. They said they love themselves but then they hurt themselves. They said love is pain; but then it's not love  who hurts them but it's human itself.

 

🐶🐶🐶

 

All of the students being asked to sit in their respective place. It is kind of mess when they need to find their own places in the hall. Luckily the hall got chairs and table in one set but in a convenient way. All of the seats were dividing into few sections. Most of it is more like a couple seat and to be honest, it's lucky to those who get that seat. Since you will not have too much people around you and it's easy to move too. Furthermore, they will be playing some games; so they might need to move at some point. 

Like a fate, Mihyun and Byul sit next to each other at the last line on the left of the hall and they're quite front; on the second row. What a luck to get this place? Sigh. Seriously, they're in favor to sit at the back rather than infront. Cause it feels like they're exposed to everyone. Especially to the facilitators infront; and obviously they couldn't do anything stupid like what they usually did.

"So we're together again, huh?" Mihyun said as she took out the table from the little-like-pocket beside the chair. Byul just shrugged as if she didn't feel neither happy nor sad to be with Mihyun. It's normal; for her. "Bruh, I'm being sarcastic." Mihyun rolled her eyes and Byul just do a 'whatever' expression.

Byul was actually looking for someone but that someone isn't infront. Well, she thought she would have an advantage when she sat infront; at least she could get a clear view of her crush but damn, he isn't there. He is nowhere to be found. Seriously. Byul will be hella bored today without his presence.

She brought her head turning into almost full 180 degree then another 180 degree to the opposite side but no; Jaehyun is totally 404 error not found. . She hit the table using her both of fist quite hard that almost everyone's attention were on her at the moment. That moment she realized she just did a big mistake, Byul quickly acted cool with it by pretending that she's actually checking the table whether it's in a good condition.

Like nothing happened, everyone going to they own things to do; their own world to live. "Are you crazy?" Mihyun asked; sarcastically cause she knows Byul never do something stupid; unless she was so stress, "Don't tell me that you're stress because you can't see Jaehyun."

"What? Hell no!" Again, she made a scene by screaming that out loud. Mihyun quickly put her hand on and another on the back of her head so that she would stay quiet. Mihyun passed a death glare to Byul as if she would kill her anytime from that moment.

Byul took her friend's hand and removed it from , "You're weird nowadays. You didn't act like this when you like Joochan back then before." Mihyun frowned both of her eyebrows.

"You weren't there though when I like Joochan..." Byul said that in a slow tone.

Yes, Mihyun may know about Joochan. But she wasn't there when she likes Joochan. Because she's in different school. She knows all of the story because Byul would tell  Mihyun all about her life every single day as if Mihyun is actually her diary.

She would tell Mihyun how she knows Joochan, how she interacts with him, how she started to like him. Believe or not but she shared almost all of the conversation between Joochan and her. That's why there's almost nothing Mihyun didn't know about what happen between Joochan and Byul. She knows almost everything; not almost but probably every single thing.

"Can I be honest?" Mihyun's lips formed into a really calm smile as if she tried to make Byul feel better. Byul raised both of her eyebrows as the answer. "You look really different after you like Jaehyun."

"What do you mean by different?" She frowned. Byul? Different? Can't relate.

Mihyun giggled, "No, I mean I don't know. You look more peaceful somehow?" She paused, "Well, don't tell me you have forget about how bad you cried over Joochan before? Not once, or twice but countless of times. There's 365 days a year but you're probably cried over him for 366 times."

"You sure know how to exaggerate things Mihyun," Before she could complain anything more, Mihyun continued her words.

"Look, I just want to say that I'm happy that you're over Joochan. Now, stay confident and believe in me. Jaehyun likes you. He really do." Mihyun tried to assure Byul. She's pretty sure Jaehyun likes Byul; just she didn't know how it started.

"You're talking trash. Stop it." Byul laughed to cover the fact that she's blushing at the moment. Also, she's really wonder if she really get over Joochan. She wished she really is, cause there's no one she wants at the moment other than Bong Jaehyun.

 

🐶🐶🐶

 

The last day of orientation started with some of the higher position giving speech and so on; trust me, this is probably the most boring part in orientation. Byul could see most of the people were sleeping at the moment as she's searching Bong Jaehyun. Still not found in radar... Sigh.

"Next, we would have Kim Donghyun on stage," Mihyun automatically clapped her hand loudly as if she's saying, 'It's Donghyun, .'

After Donghyun gave his speech which is probably 15 minutes long; and surprisingly Mihyun was hella focus on that speech that she ignores Byul even she had called her for numerous times, the higher ups slowly taking their leave to go for a tea. She really likes Donghyun. She really is. 

"Okay, so we will start our game," Donghyun grabbed the microphone back after all of the guests already leave the hall, "As you guys know, we will play the most exciting game ever exist in the world. Truth or dare." Everyone applaud to the announcement. It's hella exciting, yes. "So all you need to do is look at the screen and maybe raised your hand to answer the truth or dare if you want to, only when you need to. Understand?" Everyone shouted 'yes' in unison.

The first question showed 'Is there anyone you hate during the orientation?'. To be honest kind of strong from the first one. Byul looked around to see any of them raised their hands up but no one do so. Well, they barely know each other, how can they said that they hate anyone here? Right? So this question must be for facilitators. She thought. Adding on, she's really curious if Bong Jaehyun have anyone that he hates even he couldn't be seen till now.

"For me," Donghyun stopped; like he's searching for someone, "I have this one friend. Should we keep his name as secret?" Everyone whined, "Well, we should respect his privacy," He giggled showing his eyesmile. Mihyun almost lost her life after seeing that. "He's nice and innocent. He's perfect to be honest. But there's one thing I hate about him. He never open up to me or anyone  else beside him. Sometimes I think 'ah, maybe he doesn't any secret to be shared' but I went totally wrong. He has a lot of secret," Someone shouted 'what is the secret' at the background, "What is the secret? Well, secret?" He laughed again. Seriously, someone should have dug Mihyun's grave now. "Ah, this is secret but because today is the last day so I will tell you, exclusively. He actually likes someone. For two years long. But he never tell the girl that he likes her. Not even getting closer with her. And guess what? I just know about it yesterday."

"What the hell is he talking about?" Jaehyun was about to make his way to the front when suddenly Jibeom stopped him. He glared at Jibeom as if he's going to kill him but then give up when Jibeom shook his head. 

"He likes her for two years but never really approach her. It's funny right?" All of them basically having their eyes widely scanned and their eyes widely opened to hear to the stories, "Want to know what's funnier? A year ago, another friend of mine like that girl too."

Mihyun and Byul looked at each other, "Isn't this about you? Or no?" Mihyun said in confusion. Byul just shrugged but then focused on Donghyun back.

"And that girl apparently having a crush on my friend. The one who likes her a year ago." 

"100% about you. Damn." Mihyun in a total shock, "But wait, that's mean... Jaehyun likes you for two ing years???" 

"He had his eyes on her ever since the first time he saw her but why he didn't approach her, I was really curious about that to be honest. Ah, I almost forgot one thing, probably the thing I hate the most about him. He made me look like a jerk." Someone shouted a question, 'Why do you say that?'. "Why? Because I scold him for getting closer to girl without knowing that he likes her." He laughed at his own thoughts, "Ah, yes. He's right here though. Maybe you could try find for him."

Jaehyun is here? Byul quickly turned her head to the back and could see Jaehyun was actually at the back while having his eyes on her at the moment. Right at this moment, Jaehyun was looking at her with a smile pasted on his face before he finally turned his attention towards Donghyun.

"Okay, that's it." Everyone whined when he ended the story as they wanted more from him. Maybe the story about crush or love really interesting at the moment. "Guys, we need to go to other question. Next," He said and the slide changed to a new question. "So, it's a truth again. Is there anyone you like in this hall? So anyone?"

Mihyun quickly raised her hand up. Byul who realized what was her friend about to do quickly hide her face using both of his tiny hand. Donghyun approached Mihyun to pass the microphone while saying, "So who do you like?" Donghyun asked.

Mihyun leaned onto him and whispered into his ears, "You." She took a sit immediately and acted as if nothing happened.

"I like you too." Donghyun whispered back and gave a wink to Mihyun as he said that then went back to the stage.

"Did Donghyun just say that he likes me???" Mihyun looked at Byul with disbelief expression. Byul passed a really bright smile and grabbed both of Mihyun's hand and make a facial expression as if she's saying 'Yes, girl. You did it.'

"So should we move on?" Donghyun said and another question came out. And this time, it's a dare. The person displayed in the picture need to give a simple memo to 3 people they liked. Why 3 though? Why can't they like just one? Just please don't give it to me.

When Donghyun was about to ask the person mentioned to start doing the things, the electricity went down. It's basically dark in the hall and people's screamed could be heard from the entire hall. It's so loud now. Most of them decided to have their handphone flashlight on so it would help them at some point to see the person doing the memo things.

Byul saw a familiar figure not far from her. He's right there at the chair infront of her and he got his eyes on her. Directly on her. Only her. She gulped as she felt like he's walking towards her. Jaehyun is walking towards me. Damn, what am I supposed to be?

"Hi?" Jaehyun greeted her. Byul looked upwards but quickly lowered her head down. She didn't have any courage to look at Jaehyun especially after the special story by Donghyun just now. "Can I have your receipt?" Byul slowly lifted her head up and give a what the hell do you want, dude expression to Jaehyun but it's almost impossible for him to see in the dark.

Byul pretend to find for it in her bagpack eventhough she knows it wasn't there; even Jaehyun knows the thing is actually not exist. "What do you want actually?" She asked.

Jaehyun shrugged, "I asked you for a receipt." He said again. What receipt you fool? She wished she could say it out loud but she can't.

"What kind of receipt?" Byul asked, trying to deal with his nonsense spout.

"Receipt telling that you took my heart away, completely." He said in whispered tone. It's dark but Byul's rosy cheeks could be seen.

"Wh---," She stuttered, "What?" Her eyes widened and literally her whole body is shaking because of the sudden confession. 

He leaned to the girl and put his face closed to his ears, "That's mean, I want to say that I like you, you fool." He gave a peck on her cheeks as soon as he said that. Jaehyun then quickly make himself to the back of the hall as he knows the electricity will come back anytime from now. 

And to be honest, this is Donghyun and Jibeom's idea so that he could confess to Byul... What a nice friends indeed? Uh, okay. Joochan is the mastermind even if he's not here.

The electricity restored with Byul having her hand on her cheeks. Did Jaehyun really kissed him or she's dreaming? "Mihyun-ah," She called her friend's name quietly.

Mihyun is shocked when she looked at Byul's pale face, "Yah, are you okay?" She asked in panic.

Byul wasn't sure whether she needs to nod or shake her head right now. Slowly, she turned her head around to look for Jaehyun. Once she got her eyes on Jaehyun, Jaehyun was already looking at her with a really sweet smile pasted on her face. He quietly took something out from his pocket. Byul needs to frown to see the thing and it's actually him doing the finger hearts to her. Byul laughed right away and replied it with another heart.

"I got my eyes on you, Bong Jaehyun."

 

🐶🐶🐶