Day-1

Eyes On You

 

 

 

🐶🐶🐶

 

. The thought of she's going to be in university for the first time shivers her up. She never thought she's going to be adult real soon. Well, she might  be 19 years old but her heart would probably feel like 10 years younger.

"Okay cool, you could do it Byul." She said to herself but then let out a sigh right away. She knows she could never survive this. 

Maybe if she just could start her class without any orientation, she would be okay but seriously. Orientation week? Who the hell like that? If she could find anyone who like orientation, she might just throw them into a dungeon cause they're not ing normal. 

She walked to the registration counter with a weak step. She never thought the day will come. She really hope she could stay in room forever and watch Korean dramas for the rest of her life, other than fangirling over those Korean idols. But no, this is the reality of her life. She needs to keep moving so she could still keep the right track in her life.

"What is your name?" The girl who sit on the chair infront of her with a pen and paper respectively in her hand, asked Byul. There's no smile in her face. Could she at least looks like I was actually welcome to this college? Sigh.

"Byul. Jung Eunbyul." She said with an annoyed tone. She rolled her eyes. The girl didn't even look at her and keep finding for her name. She passed a key room to Byul and Byul looked at it before passed a weird look to her. Seriously?

"This is your key room," She said, lifted her head up and still without a smile then continued her words, "Make yourself to your room and change your clothes to a sport attire." She ended her words with a cold exclamation mark.

"Uh," She stuttered, the is wrong with this girl, "Okay thanks," She put it in her pocket and walked away from the counter. She's really going to have hard days here.

 


🐶🐶🐶
 


After she was done changing to a more comfortable clothes, she went downstairs just to see a lot of people is around. She just remember that one of her old friend is here so she decided to call her instead, at least she won't be alone for the whole day. She quickly took out her phone and dialled a number.

"Hello," She said as soon as the one she called answer the phone, "Where are you?" She asked, "Uh, I will wait for you here, I am so not going to sit alone. Seriously." She could hear a laugh coming from her friend, "Hurry up or I will kill you." She ended the call.

She could see her friend is walking towards her with a girl beside her. She must be her roommate, she thought. She rolled her eyes when her friend passed a smile towards her. Her friend laughed at her response. "Seriously, Mihyun?" She said then hit her arms lightly.

"Chill, Byul. I'm not going anywhere okay?" She said and laughed again. Can you stop laughing for once? I will ing chokes you right away, seriously. She let the words played in her mind. "Oh yes, this is my roommate, Jo Yuri." She introduced Yuri to Byul. 

"Hi Byul, I'm Yuri," She lend out her hand as a way to introduce herself.

Byul grabbed her hand and shaked it slowly, "Hi, I'm Eunbyul but you could call me Byul." She introduced herself to the girl with a smile pasted on her face, "Wait, what course are you in?" It's a lie if she wasn't hoping for the girl to be in the same course as her. She needs a friend anyway.

"Chemistry?" She hesitatedly said it. Byul's lips automatically curved upwards as if she has been waiting for that particular answer.

"Seriously, we're in the same course!" She screamed as she's too excited for having a coursemate even before the first day of class, "That's cool, we could go to the class together and so on," Byul said in excited tone.

"Yeah, sure," Yuri replied. She couldn't expect that the girl who was standing right infront of her could be this cheerful. She looked like a grumpy kid at a first sight. This is why we should never judge a book by its cover. She giggled at her own thought.

Byul raised her eyebrows as she saw the expression given by Yuri. She looked at Mihyun and Mihyun just shrugged so she shrugged as well, "Let's go, we might be late." Byul said realizing that the clock already strikes 3pm. They should be there on 3 and it's already 3.

Three of them walked in unison to the tent who was not far from them. They were literally in awe seeing all those people under the tent. They didn't expect that it could be too much of people. She expected for 100 people but now, it's almost like 500 people.

Rest in peace Byul, you will never like this place.
 


🐶🐶🐶
 


After those long explanation of everything about the college and university. Their ears were really tired right now. They thought they could rest for a while but there's a long way to go. They couldn't even take a proper breath at the moment. They need to keep moving and there's almost none of the time they could rest in peace. Probably the reason why Byul hates orientation the most.

"Okay guys," An unfamiliar voice could be heard by three of them. Automatically all of their attention turned towards the voice and Byul out of sudden gulped to clear . He. Looks. So. Cute. Byul thought. She's too immersed in watching the boy's face that she almost heard nothing that has been said by the boy.

"Byul," Mihyun but her arms lightly when she saw the girl was spacing out. Rather than spacing out, she was actually having fun looking at the boy with opened. Mihyun shook her head, she is so weird.

"Yeah," Byul lightly shook her head to wake her up from the daydream and turned her head to Mihyun, "Why?" She asked.

"Wow, you look at him like you're going straight into his heart," Mihyun giggled as soon as she said that. Byul rolled her eyes. She knows. She knows that Byul likes him. "Do you like him that much? I mean you're having a crush on Joochan for a whole ing year and now you're finally moving on?"

Byul pouted her lips, how dare she ever mention about Joochan again. She's trying so hard to forget the fact that the boy friendzoned her but yet she still wants to stay as a friend beside the boy. She's really stupid back them. "Can we not talk about Joochan?" Byul gave a serious look to Mihyun.

Mihyun knows right now she's in a deep trouble. Byul really mad over her now. 

"Oh yes, I haven't introduce myself yet," The boy said and Byul quickly forget the fact she's actually getting mad at Mihyun at that moment and turned her attention towards the boy as she's waiting for him to continue his words, "My name is Bong Jaehyun. Call me Jaehyun. I'm from Science Forensic course." Wow. Future policeman. Cool. Byul thought.

My orientation week will be fun with him around. Seriously. She let her lips curved upwards, showing a mysterious smile. 

 


🐶🐶🐶
 


"Jaehyun is hella cute," Byul said while they're having break for lunch.

Both Mihyun and Yuri just pass a weird look to Byul. It's like saying 'Jaehyun? Seriously?'

"Don't look at me like that. He is really cute." Byul stern with her words. This is the first time she felt this way after having a crush on Joochan for a ing year. A stupid year she ever had.

"I think that Jibeom is cuter," Yuri words startled both of the girls. Both of them frowned upon her words. Yuri just shrugged while looking at both of them and inhaled her drinks.

"You mean the one with round glasses?" Byul asked, to be honest she couldn't remember names that much but since Jibeom is cute, probably that's the reason she could remember him. 

Yuri nodded her head in agree, "Mihyun, seriously no one attract your attention? Seriously, our seniors look hella attractive." She made a statement that couldn't be deny by neither of them.

"Um," She makes a gun shape using her fingers and put it on her chin, "Let me think for a while," She said even if she has someone in her mind right now. Well, she couldn't just admit that she likes Donghyun right? She needs to at least looks cool with it.

"Stop with your acting, Mihyun," Byul interrupt her, "You like Donghyun, right?" She giggled as she said that, how can Mihyun ever deceives her? Obviously she could see Mihyun likes Donghyun as much as she likes Jaehyun. The way she looked at Donghyun is exactly the way Byul looked at Jaehyun, and Joochan once upon a time.

"Was it that obvious?" Mihyun scratched her neck, "Well he's cute. That's all. No real feeling," She said and took a sip of her iced tea.

"Seriously, who's going to like them after the orientation," Yuri said, "We're not going to see them right after this?"

Well, can I ever get over Jaehyun like I did with Joochan? And it's not that easy for me to forget about Joochan even now... 

 


🐶🐶🐶
 


Today has come to an end, there's only one activity left and that's where they need to form a group before getting their task. Each group will be assigned with one facilitator. As usual, Byul, Mihyun and Yuri will be in the same group. Who are you kidding though? There's 6 more people in their group and half of them are guys. So they have 5 girls and 4 guys in the group.

They decided to sit and wait for their leader. Apparently, they sit in circle but the position would be, girl then boy and so on. So, Byul has a space besides her which obviously will be fill in by the facilitator. They talked a little bit while waiting and when Byul was about to introduce herself to the others, someone quietly sit beside her. 

Byul turned her head to her right just to see Jaehyun is actually there, beside her. She gulped. She lost words. She was supposed to introduce herself to the groups but she totally forgot about it. All she could see now is Jaehyun. 

"Why do you stop talking? Keep talking," Jaehyun asked as he gave some gesture asking her to continue on what she's going to say.

Byul blink her eyes for few times before she could ever turn her attention back to the members who were actually waiting for her introduction, "Uh, okay, yes," She stuttered, looking for right words, "I'm Jung Eunbyul but call me Byul," She simply introduced herself before quietly brought her eyes towards Jaehyun. She can't believe that he's actually here... My heart...

"So as you guys know, I'm Jaehyun. No need to introduce myself again," He said as he scratched his neck. He looks awkward somehow unlike when he talked infront, "Okay now, these folded papers contain various of missions and each mission will carry mark for your team. So teamwork is really important for this game." He explained. Byul can't take her eyes off from the boy, "Most of the games are actually couple game and since your team only has 4 boys, so I'll be pairing up with one of you. Okay, girls, the one on your left is your partner," He stopped for a while, Byul pouted as she knows Jaehyun won't be her partner, "Uh, wait... Okay, the boy on your right will be your partner. My fault." 

Byul gulped. She slowly turned her attention to Jaehyun and there you go. Jaehyun was actually staring at her with a smile pasted on his face. That's it. Rest in peace, dear Byul. You're such a nice girl. Byul could feel that her cheeks were burning up at the moment. Jaehyun giggled as soon as he saw Byul's rosy cheeks.

"Cute," He mumbled under his breath, before turning his aattention to the group back, "Okay for the first mission who's going to do it?" Jaehyun asked. Mihyun quickly raised her hand up and it could be seen that obviously her partner refused to do so but it's Mihyun though. She grabbed the boy's hand and raised it up for him. Jaehyun laughed watching their behaviour, "Choose," Jaehyun showed a tin full with folded papers with different colours.

"I'll choose white. White is pure," She made her own conclusion, "Byul likes purple," She leaned her body towards Jaehyun and whispered into his ears. Jaehyun's lips automatically formed a smile as he heard that and slowly nodded his head. He took the purple colour and put it aside. Other members frowned as he did that. Jaehyun just smiled at them.

Byul who actually saw his action, let out a slight smile. Byul totally couldn't lie about her feelings. She looked too obvious when it comes to someone she admire of. How could she ever hide her feelings?

The first game they played was peppero game. Byul couldn't help herself but laughing so hard when Mihyun aggresively approached her partner which make him automatically took a step back but Mihyun managed to stop him by grabbing his hand. She bite onto the peppero till the last pieces couldn't ever be seen and their lips almost touched.

The scene caused all of them to laugh even more but on top of that, there's an unusual laugh could be heard or could be call as a unique one? Yes, it's Byul's laugh. This is why they refrained themselves from making the girl laugh because her laugh could attract all the attention around them.

"Good job Mihyun," Byul said while doing a seal clap. Who the hell could stop Mihyun anyway?

Byul didn't realize it but there's a pair of eyes who were secretly admiring her laugh and smile.

"Mihyun, you could choose the next pair to go since you won the game," Jaehyun showed the result to the members and as expected Mihyun and her partner won with only 0.1 cm peppero left. All of the members cheered for them and Mihyun shamelessly acted like she won an Oscar.

Once the situation under control, Mihyun quietly pointed her two fingers towards Jaehyun and Byul. Byul widened her eyes and looked at Mihyun with disbelief expression. Then she looked at Jaehyun who was actually having a really bright smile pasted on his face like he's really happy that he was chosen. But it was almost impossible for Jaehyun to like Byul in a short time right? He met her few hours ago and this is the first time they ever interact with each other. Totally nonsense.

When Jaehyun was about to open the paper he hide before, the MC asked for the next pair to come to the front as they will play a special game with all the pairs. Byul frowned her eyebrows as she looked at Jaehyun. Jaehyun made a gesture asking her to follow him. Byul simply nodded her head and followed him from behind.

Jaehyun constantly turned his head around to make sure that Byul is following him. Well, he didn't want to lost the girl in the crowd though. And everytime Jaehyun did that, Byul will automatically let her eyes stick on the floor as she's too shy to look at the boy. Seriously, she just had a crush on this boy since few hours ago and she really interact with the boy now? She wanted to say that she's dreaming but she don't. She knows it was all real now.

As soon as they arrived, Byul quietly stand beside Jaehyun without saying anything. Her eyes wandered around to find for her friends and she could see from afar, Mihyun was actually has her hand up in the sky, waving towards her so hard as if they see each other for the first time. Byul lowered her head and put her hand on her face as she shook her head.

"Are you okay?" Jaehyun put his hand on her arms when he saw Byul had her head lowered down as if she was sick.

Byul startled and quickly lifted her head up then looked at Jaehyun. Jaehyun is quite tall for someone who was having 151 cm as her height, so she needs to have her head up quite high to look at Jaehyun. She shook her head and lowered her head again as soon as her eyes met his eyes. She could feel that all the butterflies in her stomach making a great work flapping their wings now.

"Okay, you guys will be playing queen dodgeball game," The MC said and all the spectators screamed and clapped their hands other than giving cheers to their own group, "So we need two person for each groups to help your group in eliminating the opponent groups," As soon as the MC said that, Mihyun and Yuri stand up and walked in a quite of quick pace to the front. Byul just shook her head as she saw them and Jaehyun laughed at her respond towards her friends.

 


🐶🐶🐶
 


The game started when all the partners finally be in the circle with all of their group members surround them. Byul had her body right behind Jaehyun but didn't dare to hold him or even grabbing his shirt when they all know the rules of the game would be, the boy will protect their partner so the ball won't hit them.

Jaehyun turned around then took Byul's hand and put it on his waist. Byul automatically blushed upon the action but she managed to hide it as Jaehyun focused on the ball at that moment.

"Hold me tight," Jaehyun said before the game started.

As soon as the game started, the ball went towards them and Jaehyun managed to avoid it with some skills and Byul just followed his steps. Another shot coming and it managed to eliminate one of the pair leaving 9 pairs behind. 

Mihyun got the ball more than 3 times and everytime she threw the ball, the ball will hit the opponent groups, so there's only 4 pairs left including Jaehyun and Byul. Jaehyun surprisingly have a skill playing this game, maybe he played a lot with other girls. Byul thought. She didn't know why the hell she needs to think about it when Jaehyun is actually her crush only and not more than that.

At some moment, Jaehyun would hold Byul's hand at the back to make sure that the girl will always be behind him. Byul would be startle everytime he did that but acted cool with it because she's too focus on the game right now. She doesn't have time to think about it.

Finally, 2 pairs are left. Jaehyun and Byul managed to be in the final round. Mihyun and Yuri cheered for both of them but they replied it with a smile. They're really tired right now especially Jaehyun who was constantly trying to avoid the ball. Since there's only 2 pairs left, the circle become small and less people around them. 

Jaehyun grabbed both of Byul's hand and put it around his waist causing there's no space left between Byul and Jaehyun, or to be exact, Byul backhugged Jaehyun. Byul could feel her heart beats too fast right now and there's no way to stop it. She might get heart attack anytime soon.

The ball couldn't stop attacking both of them causing Byul tighten her grip on Jaehyun's waist. Jaehyun quietly put his hand on Byul's to make sure that she won't let him go. Finally, Mihyun managed to eliminate the opponent group and making her team as a winner. Byul slowly loosen her grip but Jaehyun suddenly pull her hand so she won't let his waist go.

Byul startled with his action as she could feel that her heart beat too fast right now. "You're not feeling nervous right?" Jaehyun , Byul's eyes widened and quickly pull away from the hug. Jaehyun turned around and laughed looking at her silly reaction.

Byul who realized that Jaehyun was actually trying to fool around her, automatically her stares turn to a serial killer stare. She stared at Jaehyun as if she's going to kill him anytime from now, it is now or never. She thought. "Okay, I'm sorry." Jaehyun said when he saw the stare given by Byul. She looked really scary right now. Jaehyun is  not going to do anything. He is not even going to breath.

"Whatever," She rolled her eyes and went towards her friend, Mihyun and Yuri who was standing not far from her and they're actually watching their drama. "Who the hell he thinks he is to play with my heart like that?" She muttered under her breath while mimicking her lips. 

"Congratulations," Yuri said as soon as Byul reached them. Byul passed a bitter smile to them. Her mind still thinking about how stupid she is letting the boy messing up with her. Seriously, Bong Jaehyun? "Are you okay?" Yuri asked when she saw Byul was spacing out and didn't give any respond to any of their words. Byul startled as she nodded her head as the reply.

Bong Jaehyun was walking towards them while having a bright smile pasted on his face as if he won the world. Byul who saw that automatically rolled her eyes. "So, guys we lead the all the game." Jaehyun said and everyone applaused, except, yes, Jung Eunbyul. She stared at Jaehyun with her mind wandering around the incident happened before. 

Like why the hell he did that? Did he even know about her feelings? Was it too obvious? Damn, she knew it. She could never hide her feelings especially when it comes to someone she likes. 

"Byul?" Mihyun called her name, but no respond, "Jung Eunbyul?" Mihyun tapped her shoulders. Again, she startled by Mihyun's action but managed to give a correct respond to the girl. She raised both of her eyebrows to Mihyun as if she's asking her, what do you want? 

She didn't know but Jaehyun was actually staring at her all the time. Maybe sometimes he would change his direction of eyes when the girl looked at him but most of the times, he is looking at her. There's a little regret in his heart for teasing the girl. It's just he thought he would love the reaction given by the girl but he guess he isn't. The girl looks like she is really mad at him at the moment.

 


🐶🐶🐶
 


The two next games went well but Byul hasn't talk anything ever since her game ended. It was just not her. Everyone know, Byul probably the most talkative one in the team after Mihyun. No one could beat Mihyun though.

"Mihyun," She finally let out her first words after half an hour. Mihyun hummed as she heard Byul called out for her name, "Can you say to Jaehyun that I am not feeling well and I need some rest?" Byul's word startled Mihyun. She quickly turned her attention towards the girl and gave 100% attention to Byul. 

"Are you okay?" She put her the back of her hand onto Byul's forehead to feel her temperature but Byul quickly pull it down. She shook her head and smile. "Byul, seriously, are you okay?" Byul ignored the question, instead she stood up and went towards the cafeteria. She didn't know why the hell she needs to go there when she could just go to her room.

Jaehyun who saw Byul was leaving the tent quickly went to Mihyun to ask her, what's happening. "Where is Byul going?" Jaehyun asked and Mihyun just shrugged. Jaehyun passed a paper to Mihyun consisted of their group members and their current marks, "Hold this for me, step in for me as a leader," Jaehyun tapped Mihyun's shoulders for few times before decided to follow Byul.

"What the hell is wrong with them?" Mihyun whined but at the same time, she's happy that she could be a leader and lead the group. Well, she loves to lead the group to be honest. If she could ever be a leader for every activities she had, she would. Pfft. A greedy girl, definitely.

 


🐶🐶🐶
 


Jaehyun was having his eyes wandering around the cafe to find for a familiar figure. From afar, he could detect someone he really knows. It's Byul. Jung Eunbyul. She was sitting at the corner of the cafe while having her hand across the table and her head placed on it. Jaehyun sighed, "I'm sorry, Byul. I am really sorry. I didn't mean it." He muttered under his breath. Somehow he knows no matter how much he said that to the girl, she just won't let it go.

Jaehyun approached her and took a sit on the chair infront of her. The girl might spacing out again as there's no respond coming in from her. Jaehyun tried to get her attention by clearing his throat but still... She stayed there like a mannequin.

"B----- Byul?" Jaehyun stuttered as he said her name. He was afraid that the girl might chase him out if he keeps disturbing her. But how can he supposed to be cool after what happened? He knows he's at fault so there's no way to turn back. All he could do now, is to say sorry.

Byul slowly lifted her head up and stared at Jaehyun blankly. She didn't know why but she didn't have any mood to argue with him. "What do you want?" She asked with a weak voice. 

"Um," Jaehyun hesitated, all he needs to do is say sorry, but why the hell it is so hard? Bong Jaehyun, you're really a problematic guy. A selfish one. Was it that hard to say sorry? Sigh.

"You want to say sorry?" Byul bluntly asked, "It's okay. I forgive you." Her lips curve slightly upwards, but couldn't say it as a sincere smile, "So, can you go now? I'm tired." She put her head back on the table as she said that.

Jaehyun went speechless. The only girl who could make him went speechless. Jung Eunbyul. He lost words. There's no any other words he could say in this situation other than excused himself from there. But it's almost impossible for him to leave the girl alone, in the cafe when everyone having fun under the tent, playing those games.

"How am I supposed to leave you alone?" The words slipped out from his tongue. Jaehyun almost choked himself after realizing what the hell he said. Leave? Alone? Damn. Jaehyun, you sure have something else in your mind.

Byul gulped as soon as she heard what coming out from Jaehyun's mouth. Till when he's going to play with her heart? Seriously, it's not going to make she hates him anyway, it will just make her fall for him even more and more. She might say that she's getting annoyed with him but there's no way she could deny that she has some feelings for the boy and it's getting deeper by time.

The attention; special attention given by the boy to her, totally make her heart went weak, a little bit more it supposed to. She might having some unsettle feelings towards her last crush, and she wished it to stop immediately. And she didn't expect to have any crush on any other guys after him. But here she is, she already fall for a guy named Bong Jaehyun.

"Jaehyun," Someone shouted the boy's name when Byul was about to say something. But what exactly she could say in this kind of situation? Jaehyun turned his attention to where the voice came from, oh, it's Jibeom. He said in his mind. He waved his hand towards the boy in a friendly way and passed a slight smile.

Then, he looked at Byul back, she is still having her head on the table, with almost zero intention to look at the boy. He felt somehow hurt, with her reaction. "I think I need to go," He said hesitatedly. He didn't really want to leave the girl behind but if he stayed, Jibeom will probably asked him 1001 questions, so skip.

He stood up and leave the girl behind, "Let's go," He put his hand around Jibeom's shoulders and dragged him away from there. He make sure that Jibeom wouldn't have any chance to ask anything about Byul. Not even once.

"Wait," He stopped both of them from walking, "I think I know that girl," He turned around and was about to call out the girl's name out loud when Jaehyun quickly cupped his mouth and dragged his body away from there.

"You better shut your mouth, or I'll fckin kill you," Jaehyun said half-blackmailing him. Jibeom nodded his head and moved Jaehyun's hand from his mouth.

"I can't breath, you fool," He hit the back of Jaehyun's head. Jaehyun just smiled while rubbing his head. Then, he put his hand back on his friend's shoulders and walked slowly towards the tent. He needs to do his works anyway; how the hell he could forget that he's actually a facilitator for orientation at the moment. Sigh.

 


🐶🐶🐶
 


"Where the hell did you go?" Donghyun asked as soon as he saw Jibeom and Jaehyun was walking towards the crowd. Because of Jaehyun, he as a leader of the programme need to replace Jaehyun's place as he's missing out of sudden when he was supposed to do something else at this moment.

"Oh, Donghyun," Jaehyun gulped but Jibeom quickly covered for him.

"Donghyun-ah," Jibeom said with a little bit Busan satoori left in his speech, "Jaehyun needs to go to toilet for a while. That's why he's absence for a moment. Don't get too angry, huh? Aigoo, our Donghyun, looks even cuter when he gets mad. Right, Jaehyun?"

"Huh?" Jaehyun went blank but then nodded in agree if he didn't want to get any trouble anymore. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

Donghyun knows he couldn't say anything if Jibeom opened his mouth. Why the hell Jibeom must be here? If it not because of Jibeom, Jaehyun would probably die in his hand tonight; as if he holds a lot of grudge against the boy. Joke. They're all close. But when it comes to work, there's no compromise. All of them need to do it well, or else, they will get scold just like anyone else. Fair and square.

"Whatever," Donghyun gave back the paper Jaehyun supposed to hold and leave the scene. He won't waste any more time there, he has tons of works to do. Mihyun pouted when she saw Donghyun is walking away from them. Can't he spend a little bit more time here? She thought. 

Then, she passed a glare to Jaehyun. "Where is Byul?" She asked in a serious tone. To be honest, she is mad at Jaehyun not because he came here without Byul, she is mad because Jaehyun came back at the wrong time. She was just about to flirt with Donghyun; chokes. Just, she wanted him to stay; a little bit longer than he supposed to.

"Uh, Byul?" Jaehyun scratched his neck, "She's not feeling well," He simply said.

"There she is," Mihyun said while pointing her fingers out towards the cafe. Jaehyun turned around and could see Byul was actually walking towards them at the moment. He let out an awkward smile then went to somewhere else as he really didn't want to interact with the girl after what happened just now.

"I never get the wrong person," Jibeom muttered while giggled. Then, he followed Jaehyun from behind as if nothing happened.

 


🐶🐶🐶
 


"Are you okay?" Yuri asked when Byul reached them. Byul didn't know how many times people been asking her, whether she's okay or not. She lost the count today. Byul just simply nodded her head and stand beside them with no words coming out from .

Unlike Yuri, Mihyun just shut as she knows Byul wasn't really in a good condition. She didn't know what the hell Byul has been thinking about for the whole day that she looks off as . But she knows that she's in trouble. Byul won't tell her, her problems though. So, why bother? She might just contact Joochan... Like she always did...

"Okay, today's activities has come to an end. First of all, thank you to all facilitators that work hard today. We have 3 days left so, fighting!" A voice coming from infront. Mihyun lifted her toes and could see Donghyun was talking infront. Her lips automatically formed a smile. "So, I want to say sorry if I ever did anything wrong to----,"

Mihyun suddenly shouted something out loud that Donghyun chokes upon the words, "You don't do anything wrong. Donghyun is the best,"

Yuri who was standing beside Mihyun quickly hide her face as there's nothing she could say at the moment other than she is ing embarrass to have Mihyun as her roommate. She wished she could hide Mihyun in the closet till the orientation over.

"Uh," Donghyun startled, "Whatever it is, thank you and see you tomorrow," Donghyun put aside the microphone and went backstage. "What the hell is wrong with the girl?" He muttered under his breath. 

 


🐶🐶🐶 
 


And that's how the first day of their orientation ended... What will happen on second day? Will there be any interaction between Jaehyun and Byul? Or, it will stay as a memory...

A bitter-sweet memory.

 

🐶🐶🐶